Menu
Should a schoolgirl of 16 marry her Re-teacher of 49?
Jul 27, 2008 03:16
  • FRANKENSTEIN

A 16-year-old schoolgirl moved in with her 49-year-old religious education teacher who is a father of two and has been married three times.

The girl named Jess Anderson walked out of her family and cohabited with her 49-year-old teacher six months ago. Anderson’s parents didn’t know about their daughter’s relationship with her teacher Clive Richards untle she sent them an email informing she had moved out.

The girl’s parents were deeply shocked and angry and said that they were living a nightmare. The girl said that she was planning to marry her three-times married teacher when she turns 18. Her parents were having a war against Richards-her daughter’s teacher. The teacher said she had done nothing wrong. The parents felt powerless because they didn’t have the legal right to stop her daughter living with Richards.”At 16, Jess can decide where she lives.” The 16-year-old schoolgirl cotends that why shouldn’t I marry him I fell in love with him. Should a 16-year-old girl marry her 49-year-old religious teacher? What’s your opinion?
Jul 27, 2008 03:17
  • FRANKENSTEIN
The 16-year-old schoolgirl with her 49-year-old religious education teacher

Jul 27, 2008 03:36
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
I am not sure which fits more precisely, pedophile or predator?
Jul 27, 2008 04:49
  • APAULT
In the countries I come from, she is legally old enough for them to have sex though I believe she would need to be 18 to marry him without her parents' consent.

However as he was apparantly her teacher that normally contravenes the law or moral (not sure if there is an actual law) of not taking advantage of someone with whom you have a professional care relationship. As the man is her RELIGIOUS teacher this would seem to make make the 'crime' worse.

On thge other hand she is apparantly legally old enough to have sex...so does it matter what age the person is she has it with? In the western world there are fer virgins by the age of 18, so he is just an experience, one in a series. Will a 16 year old be more caring? But as her teacher...he sould not have got involved with her at that age
Jul 27, 2008 21:17
  • JCNILE123

Sixteen-year-old chick and a coffin dodger?

Verdict; a woman for the many, with an elderly Alzheimer’s patient trying to over stay their worth on planet earth.
Jul 27, 2008 23:40
  • DODGER
I would have thought that if he was her teacher he would have breached some sort of ethical standard. Doctors are not supposed to have affairs with their patients.
To JC’s point, what type of conversation does a ‘coffin dodger” have with a 16 year old kid anyway.
I don’t have daughters but if I did this bloke would be in hospital by now before taking his place in the local girl’s choir.
Dodger.
Jul 28, 2008 04:46
GUEST3221 He was not a moral man. More shockingly,he was teaching children about ethics. He himself didn't have ethics.

Jul 28, 2008 07:26
  • CHINAPROFILE
He is really good at this, as mentioned, he has ever got married for 3 times, and we must pay attention to his job: religious education teacher! maybe he can master one's religious, so the girl is the fourth will face divorce soon. but I do not hope so .
Jul 28, 2008 20:41
  • SUNNYDREAM
The man is a baby-snatcher. He married three times and divorced. She might not be a reliable husband. He must play some tricks to tempt the innocent girl. The girl lives out of fantasy and will end in tear.
Jul 30, 2008 18:58
GUEST15846 Do you people ever read the articles properly??????

For gods sake are you all so naive not to see that the press spin this. For instance she has been represented in the Western Morning News in a totally different way. For a start the Mail reporter has misrepresented the article on her, it was both patronising and pompous and incredibly opinion laden. The other article presents a different picture entirely and actually reads better. For a start he did not leave his wife for her their marriage was over. Second he had finished at the school 6 months earlier. There are so many inconsistencies with the mail article it is unbelievable.

Mainly though most of you seem to hold judgement when we simply do not know the facts clearly.

For gods sake get of your pathetic sop boxes and get on with your own lives and leave them alone.
Jul 30, 2008 20:36
  • DODGER
Guest15846,
The press can put whatever spin they like on this.
The fact remains that he is a 49 year old teacher and she is a 16 year old girl. The rest of the detail is really irrelevant.
This forum is in place to exchange ideas which include culture and morality. So I am not standing on a soap box preaching, just expressing my opinion.
Are you really suggesting that if this happened to your daughter you would condone it?
I have to add that she’s not old enough to drink, vote or smoke.
You’ve told us that we are naïve and pathetic. Your opinions are welcome.
What you haven’t stated is where you stand on this? Surly you can add something more than just name calling?
Cheers, Dodger.
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Should a schoolgirl of 16 marry her Re-teacher of 49?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code