Menu
The KKK of the USA
Feb 5, 2009 14:23
GUEST24630 yeah i know it is right
Feb 28, 2009 01:49
GUEST23917 In the 1920's there was actually Women of the Klan. Yes Women can join the KKK, there's not a seperate "Womens Klan" anymore-Not to my knowledege at least.
Mar 1, 2009 14:52
GUEST33100 Well you have a black president now, and what are you going to do about him???? hmmmmmm? He is going to destroy this country and he is already in the process. Not too mention some of his radical friends....what say you?
Mar 1, 2009 19:32
GUESTKELLEY The KKK was an organization of fearful white men whom terrorized black families from cultivating business/work relationships outside the rural states (Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Lousinana, Mississippi, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia) of which slavery was legally sanction until 1865 (beginning of Industrial Revolution). The KKK through brutal force and governmental head-turn suppressed black skilled families (farmers, craftsmen, domestics and skilled tradesmen) from working professionally as slaves at no cost 350 years prior; as slaves. Frequent hangings by rope and suppression of black travel (terror tactics) through early 1960's was the order of KKK business in limiting black people from making money.

The establishment of industry specific worker unions during the industrial revolution resulted after a period of successful oppression of black labor. The KKK (white men) were threatened by this highly efficient work force gaining access to exercising full rights and benefits of a highly sought after employment opportunities. Factories were so desperate that child labor was substituted in lieu of black labor.

USA unions in 2009 suppress red (original man), black (forced slavery), brown (original man+migrant) and yellow (forced slavery+migrant) skilled tradesmen in an ever traditional manner similar to the KKK. It is no secret that people of color are the last hired and first fired; on jobsites, plants and union halls.

America has always allowed hatred and greed become its suicidal tendency for no clear ability to see beyond skin color.

Furthermore, feminism has always been a bedroom brawl which many non-white Americans have had little or no luxury to fight.

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Labor-White-Wealth-Economic/dp/0966170210
Mar 2, 2009 05:10
  • GARYKINKADE
This appears to be an article supported by a global pro-business mentality that mixes the ilks
of the KKK with the supposed ilks of the labor unions as an excuse for child labor.

<< factories were so desperate that child labor was substituted in lieu of black labor>>
is an absolute B.S. statement. This was nothing more than "northern" plantation mentality.

All the labor laws that were fought for and partially won in the U.S. (America) during the early
1900's because of labor strikes and the sometimes sacrificing of human lives are soon to
be lost because of the transfer of industrial jobs overseas. It will (and is) now a global problem.

One of the few remaining benefits of living in the U.S. is a freedom of speech. (I.E.) We can
badmouth our government or business (short of libel) and not be thrown in prison or shot
because of it. And yes unfortunately, we still do have our prejudices.
Mar 2, 2009 20:27
  • MARRIE
Gary, the thread looks like an academic labor market report in US and you sound like a ministry of labor. KKK holds white superiority and anti-christianity...racism and prejudice exist everywhere even in China...I won't judge on this. My opinion is if we need sense of security, we should continuously strengthen ourselves or employ ourselves rather then being employed someday. And the other thing is that as per academic report, Hispanish will be the dominant population decades later in US society. I am wondering which group will own the most entilement at that time? still Jewish?
Mar 4, 2009 10:42
GUEST67195 The souths gonna rise agian!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2009 09:27
GUEST03196
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTABNBDHFB

i think that the kkk was wrong that people would do that to blacks what did they ever do to us white people. and i dont think it is a good orgnization why would you want your kids to do something that you did and it was horriable. i no that i wont have my kids being rude to blacks because they never did anything to us.

personally i believe all this is juat dumb black people never did anything to whites if anything we should be killing yall from all the pain we have been threw and still go threw so you can hate us all you want because we still going to accomplish whatever we want
Mar 24, 2009 22:53
  • GARYKINKADE
Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain) could have used both of you as ghost writers.
Mar 25, 2009 20:43
  • MARRIE
Gary, I though you were a gorrilla, how come you became a rabbit?

So you are a racist, aren't you? However it's not a bad thing to be proud of the race or ethnic group you belong to as long as you don't have prejudic on non-whites or non -English.

Here is an interesting talk show - an interview with French Actor Alan Delon (he is well knwon in mainland China, a typical frenchman, casual and arrogant ) by an American host. Both of them appear proud of their own languages.

Last edited by MARRIE: Mar 25, 2009 20:59
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: The KKK of the USA
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code