Menu
The KKK of the USA
Mar 26, 2009 15:28
  • GARYKINKADE
Now...Now ...MARRIE....you're misinterpreting my comments.
I was referring to the writing style of Mark Twain and not trying to indicate racists remarks.
After all, the majority of "we" people in the U.S. will be on the "plantation" in the near future.
And, speaking of rabbits, have you ever heard the term "chasing rabbits", which indicates a futile
attempt in the pursuit of something...sort of like" wiley coyote" chasing the "roadrunner".
Mar 27, 2009 21:15
  • SHESGOTTOBE
KKK (Ku Klux Klan) is an organization of white people who like to proclaim themselves as the superior race. I think there is also an organization called Aryan Nation. They even claim that Jesus Christ is of the same race. (I swear, I don’t know what they are smoking.) They hate everyone who doesn’t look like them. They usually wear a white robe and their faces are covered as well. Many of them idolize Hitler because Hitler wanted to create a Germany of pure white Aryan race. Everyone else be damned.

Their existence and freedom of speech is tolerated as everyone has the right to assembly and freedom of speech. However, once they harrass or harm anyone, all their properties get confiscated by the government and awarded to the harmed party. Imagine losing your money, land, house, car and be given to the people you hate the most. There is also a very real possibility that your children will be taken away from you.

I don’t know about others but I actually pity them because they did not know that they are not pure whatever superior race. In fact, our genes say we are all mixed.

Like it or not, there are different groups of people in this world who like to proclaim themselves superior. (Whatever happened to humility?) Or have some serious case of inferiority complex that they have to proclaim themselves as ‘superior’, be it their country, culture or even just their clan. This doesn’t just apply to skin color anymore.
Mar 29, 2009 16:56
  • YINDUFFY
Why has this thread been allowed to continue in the Military catagory?
Apr 1, 2009 12:18
GUESTKYLE i love the kkk
Apr 14, 2009 11:00
GUEST49214 THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN YEEHAW
Apr 23, 2009 14:00
GUEST16194 THe KKK shall rise to the peak of the organization yall wait and see
Nov 5, 2009 18:52
GUEST51930 i was disabled at work at 51. i can get along ok on my ss and other benefits but can no longer enjoy trips and other things i used to. i see unwed mothers of all races collecting more than their fair share. i know the children need care, but the parents seem to enjoy it more than the children. white or black, what draws the line? isn't a man of color trying to help all poor people an uncle tom? an uncle tom is a man trying to help a white man as well as the rest of the afflicted that need it. the problem is, whether white or black, some mixed, we have an epidemic of unwed parents abusung the same system that i worked 30 years for. when did they work when they had their first child at 14 or 15? these days i see the problem not in color, but by upbringing...............i would be enjoyed to join a cause that would eliminate this burden to us all.
Nov 5, 2009 19:02
GUEST51930 i would stand to the alliance of a flag that would allow me to walk the street at night with no fear. a great world.
Nov 5, 2009 20:23
GUEST51930 as far as i have seen, the kkk does not manufacture, trade or sell drugs. say that for other groups? WE NEED to group, in a more organised manner. iam planning to move back south early 2010, any suggestions?
Nov 5, 2009 20:42
GUEST51930 YEEHAW!!!! what are we doing in the military, i thought we were in another forum, well, i speak diplomacy, what works is , organise, divide, buy, conquer, and evict. turn bad neighborhoods into good. sound like the reverse? it can work .organise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dirtbag
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: The KKK of the USA
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code