Menu
Forum announcement: members beware of hidden tricks
May 16, 2012 23:01
  • WANHU
Choices are theirs, Sunnydream. We may feel sad but we can't force others to adhere to a certain standard we thought must be morally good. What we and the others do to inform the "hidden" tricks so the innocents won't be fooled.
Wan
May 20, 2012 02:41
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Choices are theirs, Sunnydream. We may feel sad but we can't force others to adhere to a certain standard we thought must be morally good. What we and the others do to inform the "hidden" tricks so the innocents won't be fooled.
Wan

I am with you. Hope those innocent tour guides or translators will not be fooled.
Jun 29, 2012 05:01
GUEST12966 I agree with you!
Sep 20, 2012 12:58
  • MANSOOR74
I believe choosing girls is a matter of trust in the first place.
Girls are more honest ,classy and considerate.
Oct 2, 2012 05:17
  • ALLAN2250
It takes two to tango ... as long as there are no injured parties, be it financial, physical or emotional, then to each their own ...
Nov 27, 2012 12:07
  • RIANINA
it's just sad when this kind of freedom is tainted and abused by a few. can't blame others for feeling uneasy about all these 'female companion' ads. thanks for giving light to any misgivings the members may have. for however purpose it may be, business or personal, we are simply reminded to be alert. this is hoping that neither guests nor guides/translators will be lead in any compromising situation.

Dec 9, 2012 23:02
"Pseudo Threading;" Members Beware of Hidden Tricks!

It's not only easy but a very cowardly act to raise fear by allegedly dishonesty and not cite proof of the statement. "Pseudo;" Threading-writing misuse of literally makes figuratively insane.

This type of Forum Posting can be compared to someone "throwing stones and hiding their hands," Dummy-Fake Member Profiles with "Only" required email address, and, or "GUEST" with no identifiable information about the person writing.

"Members Beware of Hidden Tricks!"
Feb 8, 2014 00:14
  • FEIFEI
I didn't understand, either, why so many foreign people want to find a female company or translator? don't male ok ? if one person can help you solve the problem, he or she is helpful.
Aug 19, 2014 03:26
  • XOLLOX
Thanks for your post ;) good advice
Mar 7, 2015 20:42
GUEST14661 I will be in beijing on Tuesday 10 till.Sunday looking for a nice person to show me around .
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Forum announcement: members beware of hidden tricks
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code