Menu
Did USA really land on the moon?
Sep 25, 2008 13:48
GUEST81189 XD u people r stupid Americans were the first
Sep 30, 2008 15:34
  • GRIZ326
>>>Global Warming is a theory. Landing on the Moon is historical fact (so we are led to believe).

Point taken, Baron. ...but I can assure you they landed on the moon because I was there with them to drive a few low gravity golf balls ;-)
Oct 20, 2008 08:48
GUEST41286 its all a fake no air in space so the flag cant be moving they filmed it in a hollywood studio and noone knew and if neil saiid it was fake he would of been assinated but someone proved that it was a fake look at the shadows and everything u cant belive that its so fake belive me!
Oct 27, 2008 09:38
  • PRONTO
To answer your question - Yes.
And by the way, what would you expect a flag to do in a vacuum? Would it just stay stiff like a board? Is "air" the only thing that can make a flag move?
The Apollo astronauts left a reflector on the moon - if you want to - and if you have the right equipment, you can shine a laser on it and see the return signal.
Oct 28, 2008 11:16
  • JOSEFA
I believe there was faked, because the dangerous radiation from Van Allen belts and cosmic radiation
i´ts more than a human being could stand
Nov 17, 2008 18:37
GUESTMAREN Your right BARON. tHANKS FOR YOUR THEORY because I have to do a debate about this.
Dec 5, 2008 14:25
GUEST19127 the reason the flag looks like it is moving in the wind is because it was starched before putting it down, and when they left they actually knocked the flag over trying to propel themselves off the moon. photographs were most likely staged considering the quality is amazing, but it has to be real because after that Apollo mission they had moon samples of rocks and realized that the moon was full of valuable resources. When the crew came back from the moon they were put in a "decontamination room" for about 3 days to make sure they didnt bring any sicknesses down, personally i dont believe this. this is probably when they restaged the moon landings. whether or not it was restaged the fact is that they did land.
Dec 25, 2008 18:20
  • PROFESSORX2Z
It cannot be a hoax, it was proved to be true by the Myth Busters on Discovery channel. Where they tested a flag in a vaccum.
Jan 6, 2009 08:46
  • SETH
Wow, cool... conspiracy theories! Do you know how conspiracy theories start? Someone develops a belief, often a truly false premise, and then backs up their belief by saying "there is no proof otherwise!" This goes beyond silliness. UFOs? Obviously a coverup! Single gunman in Dallas? Had to have a second gunman on the grassy knoll! Silly, really --

Here's a cool conspiracy that has been written about in a book called "The Passover Plot". To summarize:
1) About 200 years before Christ, the Essenes (a spiritual Jewish sect, like very early hippies!) prophesized the coming of a Messiah.
2) Jesus and his desciples knew this and manipulated events to comply with the prophesy, especially the part about the Messiah being put to death.
3) Judas was actually the closest to Jesus and most favorite of the desciples, and he complied with the request that Jesus' be betrayed, to further comply with the prophesy.
4) This forced the hands of the Romans who feared an another uprising and war with the Jews. Hence, the crucifiction.
5) After dying on the cross and being placed in the cave, Jesus' body was found missing the next day (Look! The rock moved!) and was used as proof that Jesus ascended. But the truth (according to the conspiracy theory) was that orthodox Jews removed the body to give Jesus, who was an ordained Rabbi, a burial conforming to Jewish law.
6) But why would God have to move a rock to have Jesus ascend? I mean, isn't God supposed to be omnipotent?
Therefore, everything said about Jesus, including that the way to salvation is only achievable through Jesus, is a lie!
6) So many Gospels and other historical documents were destroyed by the early Church (to solidify their power), that there is no real proof that any of the miracles and resurrection ever occurred!

So here we have a very convenient and conroversial conspiracy theory. Chew on it for a while (maybe when you look at the moon, convinced that man could never land on a big blob of green cheese!).
Jan 8, 2009 03:55
GUEST8423 Believe me, never had Americans landed on the moon. The picture is fake at an air base in Nevada. That is the biggest consipiracy ever. The liars cheated the world for about half a century.
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Did USA really land on the moon?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code