Menu
Art Fuss: Terence Koh’s Jesus Erection Statue
Aug 4, 2008 08:57
  • JCNILE123
Anyone knows Terence Koh (Chinese name许汉威) sexual tendencies?

That statue's sexual part are too far over sized in relation to the overall body, and the so call erection it is way down next to the knee.

I wonder if it is because Terence Koh oversized glasses.

On the other hand, can it be just the byproduct of a sexually sick mind?

I see a trend here, oversized glasses, oversized sexual arousing, can it be that he is in to the oversize thing.
Aug 4, 2008 10:19
  • GARYKINKADE
Terence Koh needs to have a sincere talk with Sigmund Freud.
Mr. Koh has a sexual "hang up", or is it a "hang down"?
Aug 4, 2008 20:43
GUEST5609 I am an atheist. I didn't sense any offense. In ancient Greek, there were a lot of naked sculpture of gods and godness. Jesus is a human being. The statue testifies that he is as virile as a normal man. He doesn't have an ED problem.
Aug 20, 2008 17:52
  • REMAG1234
I think Terrence Koh is a latent homosexual who likes BIG ERECTIONS. It would be interesting if he did the same statue in Beijing of Chairman Mao. Does anyone believe there would be a trial? Ha ha, he go on an extended vacation never to be heard from again.
Aug 20, 2008 22:26
  • SUNNYDREAM
From your track record of posts on the forum and your avatar (The Portrait of the Godfather)Colonel Fferrando, you seem to defy anything. The Chinese law stipulated that it is against the Chinese law to abuse the portraity of national leaders. Terrence Koh understands the law. If he did, he would be jailed and even executed.

BTW, are you a fanatic admirer of Godfather? The personality traits of the Godfather are no longer popular with law-abiding citizens. There are rules in life.
Sep 1, 2008 20:13
GUEST53123 Like GUEST5609 I saw no offence. In fact I raised my eyes to the ceiling and back and laughed with dismissal.

I too have no time or patience for religion. I thought about what I would have told my daughter when younger. Having a clean mind I would have told her about the various religions. Explained who this person Jesus wash (if he ever existed) and about a perfectly natural healthy erection. No problem at all. She, having a pure mind, would have seen no problem with the statue as It would not have become contaminated by religious brainwashed nutcases. Soooooooooo frustrating. Religious fundamentalists have a lot to answer for. Of course I would have explained also that many will find it offensive and why. She is now a balanced, mature adult without any religious hang-ups. Phew!
Sep 1, 2008 23:14
  • JCNILE123
The most absurd statement I ever read, is the one coming from the mentally handicap individuals that waste no time preaching about their lack of a God on their life.
It is like the homosexual individual that needs to advertise his mental deviation by walking like a woman, so he can be located.

The interesting thing is that wanted or not; as humans we most believe in something, other wise how can the sick knows he is sick.
Sep 1, 2008 23:17
  • JCNILE123
I see no offence on this sculpture, all I see is a man crazy about a big d*&$#% on the hands of the sculpture’s author.
Sep 1, 2008 23:18
  • DODGER
Guest53123, did you teach your Daughter to respect other peoples value systems?.
Would you deliberately go out of you way to insult someone’s culture or beliefs?
This man did just that. A cheap shot any way you look at it.
Dodger.
Sep 2, 2008 14:27
  • REMAG1234
SUNNYDREAM, who in the world is Colonel Fferrando???? My avartar is of Marlon Brando who played the Godfather who is one of my favorite actors. You may read anything you like, that's your right. My right is to agree, disagree or be neutral in any and all things whether anyone likes or dislikes it. Looking at your avatar I do not assume that your are a pretty and gentle woman. You could be a man or a woman, you could be beautiful or ugly, I do not care which as it's the content of your/and others posts that's what is important here. For those who did not truly understand my post, I will simplify it for you. Terrance Koh picked a person where there would be no retaliation. He does not dare demean Mao. Which proves that Koh is a cowardly, insignificant piece of human debris. I would respect him if he did a statue of someone who could defend themselves.
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Art Fuss: Terence Koh’s Jesus Erection Statue
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code