Menu
Art Fuss: Terence Koh’s Jesus Erection Statue
May 3, 2009 18:20
  • LARRYBOY
So true Cool Springs, usually "Gutless Punks" try to win acceptance with others, higher up than themselves ,when they know that they are on the lower end of popularity in their peer group. Kinda like being in high school. Then if still no one likes him then he goes to the next level of stupidity and anything can happen after that!
May 31, 2009 15:49
GUEST60103 anyone ever heard the song "dicks like jesus." look it up. you mihgt learn something
Jun 4, 2009 16:38
  • LARRYBOY
You talk about learning, try learning to spell the word 'might"
Jun 4, 2009 20:21
  • MARRIE
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

So true Cool Springs, usually "Gutless Punks" try to win acceptance with others, higher up than themselves ,when they know that they are on the lower end of popularity in their peer group. Kinda like being in high school. Then if still no one likes him then he goes to the next level of stupidity and anything can happen after that!

So true Larryboy. The other thing is if you are always keeping an eye on others and caring too much on how others think of you, we chinese think of those guys/girls lack of self-confidence or 底气不足 and are easy to be trapped into stupidity.
Jun 5, 2009 17:41
  • LARRYBOY
As we all reply are we not all trapped into stupidity??
Jun 5, 2009 17:48
  • LARRYBOY
sorry about that , that was not my intent I apologize for my last comment
Jun 5, 2009 17:53
  • COOLSPRINGS
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

As we all reply are we not all trapped into stupidity??

This is my second time to locate this thread. Initially i was not interested in this topic and just dropped a line as passers-by without intetion to adhere to it.

No sorry, larrybody, it's just for fun.
Jun 7, 2009 15:19
  • LARRYBOY
Sorry about that I was out of line with my comment. You are right,, it is for fun. I enjoy this forum very much, when i have a chance to sit down and relax. Best to you LB
Apr 18, 2017 01:01
GUEST05108 Well done...just to prove you can question any religion...and basically a middle finger up yours to the so-called Christians who did the same disrespect, as you call it-to all the other cultures and religions they trod on, to begin with pagan culture. How many of you fail to see the origins of Christianity and how the Christ is an avatar and symbol of fertility copied from the Egyptians. This artwork could very well stand next to Egyptian God Min in the British museum, whose erect *** (masturbating himself at his father's temple and offering his sperm to the father Osiris, before going to war. Osiris who walked the sea, raised the dead, made miracles, and so on...can you follow, Neo wannabe Solomons?
Apr 18, 2017 02:19
GUEST05108 18th -19th century satirical art about a priest...many phallic icons were taken down from cathedrals in France and elsewhere..jsut saying...not a juvenile act at all, just art history...

Page 5 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Art Fuss: Terence Koh’s Jesus Erection Statue
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code