Menu
Questions can be considered out of context,Self Explanatory!!
Jul 31, 2008 06:14
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Is it possible to ask questions which do not seek another ridiculous answer.There are
questions which are self explanatory,and have no need to ask.Is everyone illiterate,
or pretending to be so? Most questions by the time the answers have been given,and
not all complimentary,the people whom have asked,either have the problem,or the
problems answer is no help and the persons moved on.Most questions with substanc
e are a credit to the forums and their users. Some questions are unecessary.( Just
wondering,what a controversal thread will bring this time.This is an example of a thou
ght in words which need not even been written)
Jul 31, 2008 09:23
  • DODGER
“This is an example of a thou
ght in words which need not even been written)’
So why write it?
Aug 2, 2008 17:45
  • DAVEC
So, if questions are not necessary is this thread?
Aug 2, 2008 20:49
  • BLUEYANKEE44
It appears you are exacting yourselves to monitor evcerything which is written,and are not capable of having intelligence enough to let your Dead Horses Lie where
you Bury them.You do not cease to do anything except to discredit me,and this site by continuing to pursue my threads with no other intentions of other than to
commit yourselves to destroying my Character and a person you can not assume you even know.You have no Justification to pursue me and continue to be Libelist
to my existance or other members on this site.I have no time to read your remarks,nor wish to dwell on the things of personal values,as its clear to any readers that
all any any persons who apply themselves to these tactics have no values,or humanity to their fellow man. (It can be assumed that you are from the lowest Primat
e and lower Intelligence species that your experience in life and at your ages have learned so little knowledge that you can not expand your own Knowledge,to
some one who can accept your person,that you must resort to going to a Forum,where no-one has harmed you,and do your Public Dehumanizing Practices on the
members of the Forum.There is little Reality,that Common-Sense will ever prevail in your categories,as there is no way to imagine one where you would be accepted
and become a Social Member of Valor,and employable to energize the Care of the site you are so happy to drag down with you. Please leave the forum,if you can not be responsible adults,and continue to be vulgar and indecent to your host. )
Aug 2, 2008 23:04
  • JCNILE123
Talking Animals

A ventriloquist cowboy walks into town and sees a rancher sitting on his porch with his dog.

Cowboy: "Hey, cool dog. Mind if I speak to him?"

Rancher: "This dog don't talk!"

Cowboy: "Hey dog, how's it going?"

Dog: "Doin alright"

Rancher: (Extreme look of shock)

Cowboy: "Is this your owner? (pointing at rancher)"

Dog: "Yep."

Cowboy: "How's he treat you?"

Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food, and takes me to the lake once a week to play."

Rancher: (Look of disbelief)

Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

Rancher: "Horses don't talk!"

Cowboy: "Hey horse, how's it goin?"

Horse: "Cool."

Rancher: (an even wilder look of shock)

Cowboy: "Is this your owner?" (pointing at rancher)

Horse: "Yep."

Cowboy: "How's he treat you?"

Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me down often, and keeps me in the barn to protect me from the elements."

Rancher: (total look of amazement)

Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your SHEEP?"

Rancher: (stuttering, and hardly able to talk)...... "Th-Th-Them sheep ain't nothin but liars!!!"
Aug 2, 2008 23:59
  • DODGER
JC, very funny...ha
Dodger
Aug 3, 2008 00:24
  • DODGER
More animals:
A Texan sees a shepherd in a field with his flock.
The Texan shouts over "hey buddy are you shearing"?.
To which the shepherd replies "no, get your own".
Dodger
Aug 4, 2008 03:40
  • APAULT
These sound awfully like rewritten Kiwi jokes to me!
Aug 4, 2008 05:53
  • DODGER
Seems there’re not the only ones who ride on the sheep’s back then!
Aug 4, 2008 08:21
  • JCNILE123
Paul, since you establish Kiwi and America's western man to be so alike, I don't consider it a coincidence.

Definition for Panda

A panda walks into a restaurant, sits down and orders a sandwich. He eats the sandwich, pulls out a gun, and shoots the waiter dead.

As the panda stands up to leave, the manager shouts, "Hey! Where are you going? You just shot my waiter and you didn't pay for your sandwich!"

The panda yells back at the manager, "Hey man, I'm a PANDA! Look it up!"

The manager opens his dictionary and sees the following definition for panda: "A tree dwelling marsupial of Asian origin, characterized by distinct black and white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves."
Aug 4, 2008 10:48
  • DAVEC
Hey Blueyankee whats the problem? you put thread on here asking thought provoking questions and we add more questions to be debated, or at least I did. Why do you get out of your tree when anyone answers your threads?

If you are implying I am or others are from 'lowest Primate and lower Intelligence species' then I suggest you at least have the sphericals to come and say it to our faces.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Questions can be considered out of context,Self Explanatory!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code