Menu
Men, why do you like drinking?
Aug 1, 2008 02:47
  • BBQQ
Why do men like drinking? Here are some "reasonable" reasons.

Man: "After drinking, I can be brave to shout at my wife---I don't want to get up (Drunken men usually lies on the ground)" You see, drinking wine can make men brave.

(Well, sometimes the situation is totally different. A husband drank too much wine at his school reunion. He boasted to his old classmates that he wasn't afraid of his wife. His wife was as timid as a little cat in front of him. However, his classmates didn't believe him. So he said that he would let his wife sleep on the balcony tonight. Later on, his wife knew this. Then he was punished to sleep on the balcony for a month.)

Woman:" It is obvious. They just don't want to do the housework."

Botanist:" Because the barley is over produced." Doesn't the botanist know that the world is facing food crisis?"

Reporter:" Because they want to be known to everyone. You see, the news are all made by them."

Boys, what are your reasons for drinking?

Aug 1, 2008 10:30
  • GRIZ326
I'm Irish.
Aug 1, 2008 16:41
  • DAVEC
I have no idea, I cant drink.
Aug 2, 2008 03:34
  • LESBUB
I tend to drink because I like the flavours and taste, I will drink wine mainly, sometimes a beer! Plus I don't enjoy being drunk, I seem to know my limit!!
Aug 2, 2008 04:52
  • DODGER
I’m actually doing a survey on world beers. It seems to be taking longer than I thought ……hic.
Dodger.
Aug 2, 2008 09:04
I think you might be the expert on this subject Dodger having sailed the world in the navy.
When I first tried beer I didn't like, Thankfully that all changed, he he
I don't like drinking at home as I get no real enjoyment, down the pub, well that's more like it, At a Glamorgan v Somerset cricket match in Cardiff I was on television drinking Lager out of a milk bottle ( they ran out of glasses ) someone in the crowd shouted typical of Somerset fan, he he
Alan
Aug 2, 2008 09:06
  • FORREST26
Well no pint of beer has ever called me a stranger either, everything in moderation does no harm.
Aug 4, 2008 03:48
  • APAULT
I drink all day, I start with 2 mugs of instant coffee, then another one or two later, then a beer or three. Maybe an afternoon cup of tea, and then a beer with my dinner followed by a couple of cups of coffee. Then a beer or two during the evening. I once tried substituting milk and fruit juice for the beer but I drank even more and I put on weight. I refuse to drink Coke and other similar products as I have seen what it does to a copper coin! Water... well I once heard it had been 'passed by the management' as fit to drink and that put me right off (ghastly stuff water, anyway, unless it's direct from a mountain stream while out walking). So logically I have returned to beer. I would LOVE for someone to invent full flavoured no alcohol beer, who needs alcohol?
Aug 4, 2008 04:11
  • JIMMYB
Fortunately, I don't drink any liquor or wine. So I don't need to find a reason for why I drink like other men. BBQQ, that story is very interesting.
Aug 4, 2008 14:26
  • CARLOS
Why do some people eat chocolate? Potato chips? Popcorn? McDonald´s meals? Drink energy drinks?.............

Why do some people drink beer? I drink beer because I like it´s taste. Because after hot day at work or after sauna cold beer FEELS wonderful. No water or Coke or something else can do it.

Sometimes I drink a glass or two of Scottish whiskey. Really helps to relax, well, sometimes even makes me sleepy.

Carlos
Aug 7, 2008 20:46
  • KATRINA
Why do some people drink beer?

Because they want beer bellies. Haha, just kidding! For me, I wouldn't mind my husband drinking beer. However, he must know to control himself. Don't get back in reeking powerfully of alcohol.

Man: "After drinking, I can be brave to shout at my wife---I don't want to get up (Drunken men usually lies on the ground)" You see, drinking wine can make men brave.

I don't want my husband to be afraid of me because I am not a tiger. Those men who drink alcohol to bolster up his courage are pathetic. In daily life, they are afraid of their wives. Only after drinking, they can be brave to shout at their wives.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Men, why do you like drinking?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code