Menu
Local Guide Wanted
Aug 6, 2008 09:44
  • PRINCE719
I'll be Hong Kong end of Aug 08 to early Sep on business trip.I'm planning to make a day trip to shenzhen for some sightseeing and check out things there. Would be great if I can find a local guide, preferably a lady to accompany me round. I'm a chinese guy from Singapore, effectively bilingual in English and Chinese. Thanks!
Aug 11, 2008 23:21
  • WANHU
At first, before setting my foot in China, I was thinking the same way, needing someone to guide me, and I couldn't even speak a single word of Chinese. Take East Trail train to Luohu that costs about 70RMB for first class, and on arrival hall there are many booths that provide information and sightseeing agencies. From Luohu, you can take MTR metro subway to Huaqiang Lu station for less than 3RMB. You can go to Window of the World in Nanshan using the same MTR metro subway. But if you really need a guide, I have some contacts in SZ, they can show you around because they are having summer holidays now. Most local agent will charge about 400RMB per day for guide service from 09:00-17:00. Have a nice trip.
Aug 12, 2008 03:37
GUESTBOB it is more a bout funny than money.
Aug 12, 2008 09:32
  • PRINCE719
Thanks. I guess I'll just venture out and explore on my own if I can't find a suitable local guide.
Post a Reply to: Local Guide Wanted
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code