Menu
A brave girl in this forum
Aug 6, 2008 11:58
  • LIONPOWER
First I have seen in this forum a brave, intelligent, polite and have a good sense of hummer who express her heartily wants for her life partner with her own photograph.

Any Chinese guy will be happy with this beautiful girl as his life long partner. It’s my own guess. Wishing your good attention on the matter.

Aug 6, 2008 12:27
  • DAVEC
I agree, good luck to her
Aug 6, 2008 12:53
  • JCNILE123
I think of her as an admirable and intelligent woman.
However, she caps the age factor on her search, and that is a big mistake, because, she relinquishes to a wider search, after all, that is what it is by now... just a search.

Second and more important, I believe, that, most Chinese man are afraid of a woman, with this particular style and strong personality, most Chinese guys can be insecure and intimidated by this young lady.

Average Chinese man is not ready to follow the leadership of a woman that knows what time it is.

That is the main reason why, western man have made inroads in to the hearts and souls of the Chinese woman.

Chinese woman are very intelligent and leader by nature.

Good luck, Sonia.

My opinion, that's all.
Aug 6, 2008 16:55
  • DODGER
LP,
a realy nice post.
Cheers Dodger.
Aug 6, 2008 20:25
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I'm wishing you all the luck, Sonia. I'm pretty sure you will find one soon. China is teeming with men. You lucky you! ;-)
Aug 6, 2008 21:36
  • SONIA1985
LIONPOWER ,thanks for post this threat .....I am feeling kinda tension...I am not such good ..:)
DAVEC ,Thanks for your wish.
JCNILE, First thanks for your crying up..You are right to say that most Chinese man are afraid of a woman who has particular style and strong personality, most Chinese guys can be insecure and intimidated by ,I do realised that I am an independent girl but not much strong personality,I didn;t prefer woman leadership in the family,and do thing man are the key of a familly.I would like to offer him a cup of juice everyday he off work and come back home,would like to offer him delicious meal everynight,would like to ask for his advise regarding work and life,would like to share with him whenver he is happen and sad.......It 's funny to say western man have made inroads in to the hearts and souls of the Chinese woman for the reason that Chinese woman are very intelligent and leader by nature which Chinese guys might feel insecure ..but it more or less ture.

I hope guys don;t feel afraid of me since I am not exactly an horror,and not ready to take leadership in the familly.
Aug 6, 2008 21:44
  • SONIA1985
DODGER ..Thanks..
SHESGOTTOBE ,Thanks for your wishes....Yes ,China is teeming with men...but i got few chance to know many of them since i am not much active and attening much activity,and the mein reason caused me away for all sort of activity is because of I am not drinking,and don;t like the smell of smoking ,it always makes me sick,a girl not drinking is not popular in China(so...i am not popular ),and a guy who doesn't smoke I rarely see.
Aug 6, 2008 22:52
  • COOLSPRINGS
i first sipped liquor at 5 and got drunk. I am not the person who is capable of drinking. However, in china, if there is 'drinking fight' in banquate, it's not surprising that the final winner is girl/woman.

<<I would like to offer him a cup of juice everyday he off work and come back home,would like to offer him delicious meal everynight,would like to ask for his advise regarding work and life,would like to share with him ..''>>

Sonia, I would like to know how to do the time management to offer delicous meal every night. I usually do chinese cooking on sunday for next 2-3 day inventory and encourage my husband to eat less to avoid exhausting strategic reserves during budged days. I found Cooking Italian noodle and heating frozen pizza is time saving if your taste not picky.
Aug 6, 2008 23:20
  • SONIA1985
COOLSPRINGS .Actually i never try to serve a night meal since i had no husband yet,I think it's better to serve fruit and veg salad concerning health care.That's what i usually serve my self ...lol
Aug 8, 2008 23:04
  • BW750
In Asian culture, family managed marriage is best , not fragle like other love or media marriage.
Aug 9, 2008 01:45
  • DAVEC
A family arranged marriage is wrong. Why should someone choose who you should love, it is your decision not someone elses.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A brave girl in this forum
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code