Menu
From Hong Kong to Macau and from Macau to Shenzhen
Aug 13, 2008 20:11
  • KSKLLC
I am travelling from hong kong to Macau then to Shenzhen.
If I stay in Renaissance hotel Kowloon will I be using the HK China Ferry terminal to go to Macau. If I stay in Holiday Inn Macau, is there a free shuttle service from the ferry terminal to the hotel. How much will all these transport cost ?
Which Macau ferry terminal should I use to go to Shenzhen? Should I go back to HK ferry terminal or directly to Shekou Shenzhen ferry terminal. Is there a free shuttle bus from Shekou ferry terminal to Shenzhen Sheraton Futian Hotel. How much will it cost ?
Thank you
Aug 13, 2008 21:41
  • GORGE
Hi KSKLLC,
You can ferry from Macau to Shenzhen directly. Macau Internal Dock to Shenzhen Shekou start at 0805(only Sat and Sun), 1000,1230,1400.1630, 1815,2015 daily. Macau New HK Macau Ferry Terminal to Shenzhen Shekou start at 1015,1200,1500,1615,1800,2045 daily.
The Yuet Tung Shipping Co. offers a ferry service between Macau (at the end of Av. Almeida Ribeiro, Rua das Lorchas, near the Macau Masters Hotel, Pier 11A) and She Kou (Shenzhen). The trip takes about one hour and twenty minutes. Tickets cost MOP129 for adults and MOP78 for children. Please call (853) 2857 4478 for detail.
Sep 4, 2008 07:34
GUESTROMYC I am from the Philippines, I want to go to Macau, will there be any visa requirement for tourist in Macau? from Macau, can I go to Shenzhen and then Hong Kong.? Will that route be convenient or will it be better to go to Shenzhen first then Macau and eventually in Hong Kong. Which would be a cheaper route for me? My family will be going with me to spend a vacation on these places.
Sep 4, 2008 22:53
  • ELLYSE
I believe Filipino passport holders get a visa-on-arrival for Macau.
Either Shenzhen -- Macau -- Hong Kong or Macau -- Shenzhen -- Hong Kong would be fine. The latter would probably be more convenient and perhaps cheaper.
May 15, 2009 05:06
GUEST17352 i am from malaysia. I plan to visit macau-shenzhen - shantou then back to shenzhen (or macau). We are travelling in a group of 4. our travelling dates is from 17th dec to26th december. Idont know whether to celebrate x mas in macau or shenzhen? age ranges from 18 to 50. Pl advise best route and the cost. thank you
May 17, 2009 00:43
  • ELLYSE
I guess it would be more fun to celebrate Christmas in Macau rather than Shenzhen.
Macau -- ferry -- Shenzhen -- bus -- Shantou -- bus -- Zhuhai (transit only) -- Macau would be the best route.
May 18, 2009 09:54
  • WANHU
What is your port of arrival and departure? KULMFM or KULSZX? As you already fixed your travelling dates, then I assume you also have decided your port of arrival and departure. If you add another venue to your travel, HK it's nice to celebrate your Christmas there. For a single entry visa, you can go from Macau-Shenzhen-Shantou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong-Macau. If your port of arrival and departure is Shenzhen, then probably you need a double entry visa.
Wan
May 19, 2009 04:53
  • YMUSLIAH
I'm planning to visit Hong Kong with my 3 kids from 14th Jun to 19th Jun. I will be staying at Hong Kong disneyland hotel. Can I knw where can I find any moslem food around. Where is the nearest shopping mall and places of interest in Hong Kong that you can suggest. Is it possible for me to visit Macau while I'm in Hong Kong. Pls advise.
May 19, 2009 21:47
  • ELLYSE
You can't visit Macau if you only stay in Hong Kong, since Macau is out of Hong Kong. :P
Nov 9, 2009 07:43
GUEST82221 i am visiting to hongkong and makau , and further wish to explore nearby chiniese cities ,pl let me know which are the buisness cities i shoul visit, how should i go.also let me know temperature during dec end
Nov 10, 2009 10:51
  • WANHU
Most cities in China are business cities, but in the south, not far from Macau and HK will be Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Zhuhai. During those days, the temperature probably be around 10-18 Celsius.

Wan
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: From Hong Kong to Macau and from Macau to Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code