Menu
Ladies! Will you give up high heels?
Aug 15, 2008 02:23
  • CHERRY07
Wearing high heels can make you sexiest but it can harm your body too. A research says that high heels is dangerous to women's health because it causes foot and back pain. The Trade Union in UK has suggested that the employers shouldn't require their employees to wear high heels. Seems that British women are free from high heels.

If you were a Brithish woman, would you give up high heels?

Aug 15, 2008 21:07
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Well, I am not British so I guess I am out of the question. 2-inch heels are the highest I wear anyway.
Aug 16, 2008 06:31
  • DAVEC
I dont understand why people think its sexy. Everyone knows they are bad for you and wearing them from a young age cause problems when you get older.
Dont have to be a rocket scientist to understand that it puts stress and all your weight on the toes. If human women were meant to be 3 inches taller evolution would have helped out.
Aug 16, 2008 12:42
  • AL32
Well, I don't understand either but I do find women wearing heels to be very sexy. I understand that it's bad for them, but at the same time, I know that for some girls, it's more than just a trend or a look. And I'd even push it further by saying that for some, it is some sort of drug; just like purses/bags..one woman just can't get too many of those..
So they should be aware of the problem related to wearing heels and wear them with moderation, but I will not be the one to advocate for a ban.. ;-)
Aug 16, 2008 15:31
  • DAVEC
I dont think they should be banned, freedom of choice etc etc but should come with a health warning like cigarettes do.

'wearing these can seriously bugger up your body' or something similar
Aug 17, 2008 15:46
They also can be dangerous if a heel snaps off, this is why nurses where flat shoes when at work.
Alan
Aug 17, 2008 20:23
  • DODGER
I find them realy hard to run in. Does anyone else have this problem?
Dodger.
Aug 18, 2008 09:18
  • CARLOS
I don´t have any problems about high heels because I don´t wear them. IMO they make women´s legs look good so I don´t have any problems about that either.

Carlos
Aug 18, 2008 11:36
  • SETH
"I find them realy hard to run in. Does anyone else have this problem?
Dodger."

Well Dodger, it could be those tight skirts you wear while running in your high heels! J/K

Seriously, I think men have been conditioned to think that a woman's legs look better in high heels, so shoe designers and women follow that way of thinking. But if women went with the healthy approach of lower heels, men would adapt I'm sure.
Aug 18, 2008 21:52
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Practice makes perfect, Dodger.
Aug 18, 2008 22:00
  • DODGER
Vanity is going to kill me one of these days…ha
Dodger.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Ladies! Will you give up high heels?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code