Menu
Wonderful Stay at Perhentian Island Tunabay Resort
Aug 21, 2008 07:29
  • SHAZI
Hi, my name is Lou. For island, sun and sea lovers, especially if you are visiting Malaysia, may i personally recommend you to a great resort in Pulau Perhentian. I stayed 5days 4nights in this resort called "Perhentian Tunabay Island Resort"

The resort is rated as the #1 Resort in Perhentian Islands. The rooms are simply but nicely furnished, with comfortable beds, aircon and fans and hot water. I went round to a few hotels in the island and I honestly think this resort is the cleanest.

The staff were helpful and pleasant,as in fact were all the people on the island, and the standard of food in the restaurant good- the banana lassi and the Thai soup were especially nice!

I'd recommend this for families, couples, and it has the best cocktails on the islands! Do see it yourself at www.tunabay.com Happy Holidays.

Aug 21, 2008 23:15
  • WANHU
for those who besides good hotel rooms and food, like to see what an island has to offer, such as snorkeling, scuba, and beautiful marine parks, I would recommend Redang Island. It is said to be one of the 10 best beaches in the world.
Aug 22, 2008 02:54
  • SHAZI
hello Wanhu !

you are right but your all said things i found in Perhentian Islands , that is a place which should be visited to spend your vacations .
Recommended Place

thanks
Post a Reply to: Wonderful Stay at Perhentian Island Tunabay Resort
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code