Menu
How much time do you spend on make-up and getting dressed?
Aug 22, 2008 04:34
  • JIMMYB
How much time do you spend on make-up and getting dressed? For me, 10 to 15 minutes is enough. But women need more time. According to Telegraph, women spend 3276 hours over lifetimes on make-up and getting dressed, which is more than three times as longer as men. Men just need 1092 hours.

"They spend about half an hour washing and styling their hair followed by 20 minutes applying make-up and 15 minutes applying nail varnish." The survey said. It also shows that "67 per cent thought that the time spent getting ready was actually a chore and only a third of women said they enjoyed preening themselves."

What about you? How much time do you need? I have actually met some boys who also spend much time on make-up and getting dressed. Really weird!
Aug 22, 2008 20:52
  • SHESGOTTOBE
A good morning preparation for me would take one hour. That would include 15 minutes for push-ups and crunches before taking a shower, brushing teeth, preening and dressing up. So granted I am doing this 1 hour ritual everyday for 1 year, that means it is 365 hours in one year. In ten years, it will amount to 3,650 hours. Ok, something is wrong here. Many women I know take longer than I do. We are only talking 10 years here and it is already 3,650 hours. I know, I know. I suck at Math. O_o

If I am in a rush, I can skip the workout, hurry up with everything and finish in 30 minutes.
Aug 23, 2008 01:39
  • APAULT
For some of us old blokes, it's not how long it takes us to get dressed, but how long it takes us to get up!!!!!!!!
Aug 26, 2008 21:07
  • BBQQ
Paul, I have the same problem. Every morning, I have to persuade myself to get up. Actually, I really don't want to get up. Am I getting older? As for make-up and getting dressed, I will spend less than a hour. If I am late, I will finish them between 15 and 30 minutes.
Sep 2, 2008 15:37
  • CANDON
Paul, I want to see how you get out of this one ? :)
Post a Reply to: How much time do you spend on make-up and getting dressed?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code