Menu
I am so sorry!
Aug 27, 2008 08:09
  • DODGER
Barron, at least we can still take the piss out of ourselves. Something others would never understand.
I’d rather pick that beer up myself; I know how long this grant thing takes.
Dodger.
Aug 27, 2008 15:49
Newcastle Brown! I haven't had one of those in donkies years, in fact for some reason you don't see brown ale on the shelves much these days, it was the very first beer I had about 45 years ago, I was only 12 though, he he
God I feel nearly as old as Phil Collins & Sting,oh wait a minute I am the same age, doh
Alan
Aug 27, 2008 19:03
  • BARONTWANGLE
Ok Dodger. Buy the beer yourself, and I'll owe you for it!
Aug 27, 2008 23:12
  • DODGER
OK Barron, you owe me one…..I’m now holding my breath.
Alan, sorry mate I can’t believe your first drink story. It had to be scrumpy surly?
Heard Phil got divorced again the day and had to pay out a mint poor sod. Crap music though.
Dodger..
Oct 12, 2008 23:40
  • MOSSIMO
well, I think it's very wise for London to keep its expenditure low. Cos what China has to suffer from the money consuming olympics is terrible. The economic is so down now in China, I know it has sth to do with the world financial crisis now. But we could've been way better off!
Oct 13, 2008 01:20
  • LEOPOLD219
I agree that China has spent too much to host Beijing Olympics. However, Beijing Olympics is very successful. So it is worthwhile to do this. By the way, that the economic is down in China is not because of Beijing Olympics. As you know, the stock market in China has been bad through this year. Now the financial crisis has spread through the world and China is no exception. However, China hasn't been affected by the financial crisis like Iceland and other countries. It is too early to talk about the olympic effect over Chinese economy now because the Olympics just finished two months ago.
Dec 8, 2008 04:52
  • FIFTYPOUNDER
I remember watching the London contingent in their short show at the ceremony,i remember thinking to myself how quirky it was. Especially after the intensity of the massive chinese shows. I did laugh to myself when the only person who was recognised was David Beckham. I thought at the time that this was a comment on the pop culture of todays world,yes and it would seem that even china is not immune from the dumbing down of its people thanks to this culture.
A footballer i ask you!
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I am so sorry!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code