Menu
What jobs are available to Americans in China?
Aug 25, 2008 00:05
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Hey whats up,

What kind of jobs are available to Americans other than teaching jobs in China? I know the obvious ones but what are some other jobs that are in demand for Americans?
Aug 25, 2008 02:29
  • BARONTWANGLE
McDonalds, KFC, ETC!
Aug 25, 2008 04:14
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
haha that is so clever BARONTWANGLE!

Yet don't you find it a bit silly to think an American would fly all the way over to the other side of the planet to work a job he was more qualified to work for at home since everybody in his homeland speaks English?
Aug 25, 2008 19:00
  • BARONTWANGLE
Destruckdoz - you obviously missed the humour. I doubt anyone will want to employ you in China if you aren't intelligent to figure out when someone is being sarcastic. Good luck looking though.
Aug 25, 2008 19:10
  • WCTMAN
Barontwa, sarcasm is very difficult to express at the best of times, never mind in an written only forum like this one. Or maybe your reply has something to do with simple counting, like how many medals...oh, never mind.
Aug 25, 2008 20:42
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
BARONTWANGLE,

I do see the sarcasm in your reply, I would refer you to "haha that is so clever BARONTWANGLE! " that I acknowledge your sense of humor yet there is a big difference between intelligence and personality in that I did not find your reply all that funny and well thought out.
Aug 26, 2008 00:36
  • DODGER
Danny, just to get back to the thread;
if your US business has an on line component you can run it from anywhere.
Cheers, Dodger.
Aug 29, 2008 20:53
  • BARONTWANGLE
Destruckdoz - I think you missed the humour by miles, otherwise you wouldn't have replied "Yet don't you find it a bit silly to think an American would fly all the way over to the other side of the planet to work a job he was more qualified to work for at home since everybody in his homeland speaks English?"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is ok if you didn't find my reply funny - it wasn't meant to make you laugh anyway. Others probably had a chuckle however. You also say it wasn't well thought out. You are correct. I think I invested about 3 seconds of my time in replying.
Sep 1, 2008 08:15
  • APAULT
I chuckled!
Jan 16, 2009 04:00
GUESTHUFSTET... Hello all , I am seeking work in China. I am qualified in almost all fields of work except computer worki. I have been working inAfganistan fo thr past few years and need a break. Hire me and I can get the job done. Max yahoo.com|hufstetlermax. I Do have a CV somewhere on this computer..
Jul 19, 2009 13:30
GUEST56208 I also am seeking employment abroad. Main field is computers. Currently work as a Server admin/cust support. I can be contacted at yahoo.com|rherschbach71
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What jobs are available to Americans in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code