Menu
shanghai to Zhejiang
Mar 7, 2012 01:50
  • CCYQ
you know what, you should tell the city name of where u wanna go, otherwise i think no one can help you.
because Zhejiang Is a province which contains many cities.
Mar 15, 2012 06:30
GUESTLIE KHI... How long does it take from PVG Shanghay(Pudong Int airport) to Quindao Lake by coach???Thanks a lot .
Mar 16, 2012 04:10
GUEST52342 [quote=GUESTLIE KHING HOO,459830]How long does it take from PVG Shanghay(Pudong Int airport) to Quindao Lake by coach???Thanks a lot .[/quote]

Two ways:
1 by train. take airport shuttle bus line 7 to Shanghai South Railway Station. There you can take bus to Jinhua West Railway Station. Then take bus outside the railway station to Qiandao Lake.

2 by bus. take airport shuttle bus line 7 to Shanghai South Railway Station, walk to SHanghai South Long Distance Bus Station to take long distance bus. It departs at 14:25 and costs CNY 120. It takes about 6 hours. The last station is Chunhua Bus Station.
Mar 18, 2012 04:18
GUESTMOHSEN Friends; Would you please be kind enough and tell me what is the best way to travel from Shanghai to Qingdao
Mar 20, 2012 01:53
GUEST52473
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMOHSEN

Friends; Would you please be kind enough and tell me what is the best way to travel from Shanghai to Qingdao

How do you define "best"? Most convenient? Cheapest? The most convenient way is to take flight. The other way is to take high speed trains at Hongqiao Railway Station.

High speed train ticket: CNY520 for the second class, CNY 820 for the first class and CNY 1635 for business class.

When will you go? If you come at low season, you'd better take flight. It's cheaper and faster than high speed train.
Mar 24, 2012 03:40
GUESTIRENE Hi, how to go to Daming Shan from Zhengjiang??
Mar 24, 2012 04:45
GUEST4534
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTIRENE

Hi, how to go to Daming Shan from Zhengjiang??

Where exactly will you set off? Zhejiang is a large province. Please write clearly which city you will go from. Daming Mountain is in Nanjing, Guangxi Province.
Mar 27, 2012 05:48
GUEST23331 Dear all,
I am planning to travel to chine, and my flight is from Johannesbug to Shanghai. I would like to know how can i get to Zhenjiang Province, Economic Development Zone at Ruian City. may you kindly help me telling what is the faster and cheap means of transport can i use? (air, rail or bus) how long does the trip take and how may kilometers, if possible the cost as well. Probably my flight will land pudong intern airport 11:45pm.

Waiting for your assistance
yahoo.com.br|josechuarira
Jun 14, 2012 22:52
GUESTGAURAV Hi ... I am coming to Shanghai..I want to go to Zhejiang(Industrial area )..Please guide me about the distance and the means of transportation I should take..Thanks in advance..
Jan 24, 2013 04:33
GUESTGUNABUS... how to reach from zhejiang to zhangjiagang
Page 10 of 12    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: shanghai to Zhejiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code