Menu
Do you think people with long eyelashes are attractive?
Jan 1, 2010 21:50
GUEST25444 I love long and full eyelashes! I think when you have that, you dont need as much eye make-up because it really enhances, just by itself. (:
Jan 17, 2010 14:03
GUESTDANCEFL... i personally think people with long eyelashes are attractive.because people just tend to admire and it definitely attracts attension! i have some acne but since i have long eyelashes alot of people overlook my flaws and call me pretty because of my eyelashes.not to be proud but yea,am real proud of them!
Feb 8, 2010 13:40
GUEST04206
i have long eyelashes and I'm a guy, i think they are a curse! I say that because if I don't look at people they get upset; especially women. I just don't feel the need to make eye contact with everyone that I come across. People think i'm conceited because I don't look at everyone, and that's not true. I just get tired of being stared at! When women see me they immediately play with their hair and push it behind their ears, I notice those things. I appreciate my looks; don't get me wrong. Sometimes I just want to go unoticed, so I down play my looks just to fit in. I might go a month without shaving my facial hair or wear dark shades to cover my eyes. Some women even ask me if I wear eye-liner, that pisses me off, why the hell would I want to put on eye-liner? I got it bad, i have long eye lashes with thick eyebrows; like a black daniel day-lewis.
Mar 19, 2010 19:53
GUEST40111
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST02116

i ave long eyelashes and girls are so jealous and i also love longeyelashes on girls

me to my man the girls are all over me
Mar 23, 2010 11:44
GUEST58189 I have long eyelashes but I never really understood why we liked them so much. It's like why do girls have long hair? It's weird lol x
Sep 13, 2010 01:18
GUESTTOP MAN (men)i have very long eyelash ....those my friends always ask me 'what you do to your eyelash its look so beautiful'...hurm...since i was a kid they tell me i look like a girl b'cos i dont looked like a men with that eyelash(long and strong) and lips(pink and brighter).but now when i was a teen,its someting lack on me,,,my skin get pimple......its so darn!
but still they call me pretty and milky boys.......
Sep 13, 2010 02:43
  • ENID
You are in adolescent. I do believe people with long eyelash are attractive. But for boy, I like deep blue eyes very much.
Oct 9, 2010 05:25
GUEST85117 me too!!!! it sucks having to cut them, in order to keep them from tangling. :(
Oct 13, 2010 21:48
  • JUICY
Nice photo!
Oct 15, 2010 04:47
  • CHARLOTT
Unless their long eyelashes are real. I have seen many girls who use fake eyelashes.
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you think people with long eyelashes are attractive?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code