Menu
Do you think people with long eyelashes are attractive?
Oct 16, 2010 02:45
GUESTSTRIKKER Heya I like this pic it is too cute and yes I think people with long eyelashes are attractive.

Thanks!
Jan 1, 2011 10:46
GUESTPOLO i have the same problem, so keep a beard so i wont draw too much attention and to look less "feminine"
Jan 2, 2011 20:30
  • CHARLOTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTPOLO

i have the same problem, so keep a beard so i wont draw too much attention and to look less "feminine"

Keeping a beard can make you look a bit mature in appearance. What if your voice sounds like a girl's?

PS: do not wear weird clothes like this guy.

Jan 3, 2011 00:15
  • HARIPOTTER12
i dont think it wud because slim means its tighter so u wud get the next size up. so i dont think so but in regular it might fit but the length might be shorter. but u really need to try them on
Mar 28, 2011 18:05
GUEST22787 I'm not exactly sure if long lashes are attractive to the opposite sex. I mean, I have long and thin lashes, and I've been complemented on them a lot by girls--twice by my Spanish teacher, actually xD--but I've never been complemented by a boy before. Maybe they're just mute or something. :P But seriously, eyes are windows to the soul. Yet, there are other certain things that men like about women. Whether it's their body or their hair or their smile... or something nonphysical, like riches or their personality, there are many different things that attract the opposite sex besides a person's eyes and lashes.
Apr 7, 2011 19:50
GUESTJSNOW Long eyelashes are BEAUTIFUL! If you are born with them it's wonderful....be thankful.....there is not anything unattrative about them. Alot of people who don't have them want them. If somebody makes fun of you because you have them, don't feel bad, they probably are just jealouse because they don't have them. THEY ARE DEFINITELY A MARK OF BEAUTY.
May 1, 2011 01:50
GUEST16560 i love long eyelashes
they make eyes pop more and draw more attention to them
i like long eyelashes on guys too, makes them seem cuter for some reason
Aug 6, 2011 22:28
GUEST01253 Y'all think y'all Have it bad. My eyes are deep set, partially hooded bedroom eyes with long black and blonde eyelashes. They are so long that they curve out and get mixed in with my eyebrow hair and it bugs the heck outta me. On top off that, I have light azure grey eyes with a gold ring around the pupil that makes my blonde roots and tips of my eyelashes stick out
Aug 7, 2011 21:10
girls with long eyelashes are always so attractive.. it makes the eyes more tantalizing.. and so as men with long and thick eyelashes look so handsome for me..
Aug 8, 2011 22:28
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GREENTAMBOURINE1

girls with long eyelashes are always so attractive.. it makes the eyes more tantalizing.. and so as men with long and thick eyelashes look so handsome for me..

I always admire girls with long eyelashes because I don't have long eyelashes. Boys with long eyelashes look a little feminine to me. My male friend Jack has long eyelashes and we always make fun of his eyelashes. He is a shy boy and just smiles every time.

We asked why he has long eyelashes and he just said his eyelashes were natural. Unbelievable!
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you think people with long eyelashes are attractive?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code