Menu
Its a Good Thing when you can have new friends on the Internet
Sep 9, 2008 18:26
  • JCNILE123
What harm has Blueyankee done to you, for you to have such a remarkable evil wish against him?

I see him as a funny, crazy guy, with out harm.

Reading your writings, Mr Baron...I sense an irrational state of mind, hidden and wrap up on a funny wannabe empty of any good or civilized behavior.

CHECK, He, he,

I most repeat to you again,

You are not worthy of it, but GOD loves you

Take care Mr Baron, and be nice, that is what I want you to do.

As I said before I say it again “Do not make a fool out your self, watch your tongue.”
Sep 11, 2008 10:51
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Bartonwa;Daved; Why dont you hang it up: You have been insulting me for not one good reason,and you still refuse to do anything worth while.You know that maybe after what you have done in cruifing me,you still have God to forgive you,and even I can forgive you.When you associate with Heathens and do not understand the simpliest form of the word,Just leave some'one alone,is not difficult to understand.You can be whomever you wish to be,but why be so ignorant that you can admit your bad,and still continue committing this sin on a fellow human. Yes,I belong to over fifty forums,and this is the worst one for members knocking other members.At least on one site,there is a man,who surely must have taken lessons from you.One Man,and no-one pays him no attention.I belong to several world Fraternal Orders,and they believe what they see you doing,that you are trying to disgrace mostly yourselfs.Who cares if you care or if you like the threads.

Just keep it to yourself,and dont purposely write where the abused can read it as you intend to happen.I could really care less about any of you,and it would be a big mistake to do so,as what your context implies,is beyond all limits of subjecting anyone to such demeaning acts.How many people have considered or done suicide or other things to distance themselves from pedigrees like you.You could wear down the confidence of any person who is unstable and unsure of life.Your
banterings did not and do not bother me,so you have lost.But what of the others who lost their ability to sustain themselves after your so thoughtful admonisments.
Sep 11, 2008 13:42
  • CARLOS
Dave, don´t fall into misery. Like it was said in a finnish movie: " don´t you worry, my friend, there will be plenty of clouts and rags"
And don´t worry, perhaps your comments will be read anyway.

I don´t believe in god, haven´t seen him. Him?Her? Sometimes I wish god would exist so I had someone to blame for all stupid things I have done during my life.

Baron, you agitate JC to commit a crime, shame on you. In any case you should be careful with what you say, if CIA follows this community threads they might get onto JC, because if someone have a command line to upstairs, CIA wants him.

Carlos

Sep 11, 2008 13:54
  • JCNILE123
To Carlos,

He, he,

No comment...
Sep 11, 2008 15:51
  • DAVEC
Actually blueyankee I think you will find it you who started the insults. On a previous thread you stated something about my intelligence, of course from a distance cos you would never say it to my face and stay upright.
I will find the thread when I can be bothered and paste it to see if your tiny brain cell can remember it.
Sep 11, 2008 19:48
GUEST1256 Dear Blueyankee,

You always ask others not to insult you. But do you ever think about it carefully---why do they insult you? Why don't they insult other members? You should do a self-exam first. Another thing you should think about is why the other forums don't want you to stay there. It sounds that you are the black sheep.

Here is a suggestion: To end the disputes, just get away from the forums and never come back. Then no one will bother you.
Sep 11, 2008 20:15
  • DODGER
I think that the idea from Carlos is probably the best one.
If we boycott BY’s threads and refuse to bite he may just fade away.
How do you hold a conversation with yourself?
Cheers everyone, Dodger.
Sep 11, 2008 20:55
GUESTSALSAL1 On a previous thread you stated something about my intelligence, of course from a distance cos you would never say it to my face and stay upright.

Davec,,, are you playing with your self again???

Sep 17, 2008 08:27
  • APAULT
Baron, you worry me. How can you even contemplate the possibility of a divine thunderbolt? While I empathise with your intentions, it cannot help JC by supporting him in his delusional condition. Please show more concern for the wellbeing of fellow contibutors - except the ones you are throwing stones at, of course!
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Its a Good Thing when you can have new friends on the Internet
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code