Menu
Do men really love “bitches”?
Sep 3, 2008 03:10
  • JANE01
I recently read a book review about a book titled “ Why Men Love *** ”. The book was written by Sherry Argov, female writer. The use of the word “ *** ” is somewhat sacarstic. “ *** ” refer to the women who are not docile and submissive to men. I read some posts here claiming that girls love bad boys. For men, do they also have such partiality? Do men really love *** ?

Sep 3, 2008 04:48
GUEST2826 Men has the desire of conquest. They want to conquer everything. The more she is unsubmissive, the more he is eager to conquer her. That's why they love " *** ".
Sep 3, 2008 08:12
  • AIRAN
Well, most of the people love easy stuff ..and if " *** " fall under that category, why wouldn't men like them ?
Sep 3, 2008 10:19
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Hello,is this an Obscure question or is it? Its interesting about what you ask,as it would appear,that you are quite old enough to not be so naive.Then again,most people do answer and ask the stangest questions.This question is really self explanatory,but some people are not aware of the connection of the word ***. You of course refer to Humans.The other *** men are very appreaciative of,are Canines.(Dogs) Its not a credit to anyone to belay the name to humans,though its is a reputation of its own. Women just love "Bastards"with the same token and use this phrase quite often.(So Do Women love Bastards,or better yet,"whore Bastards" . *** is not a word taken lightly,in many Social Circles,and even the low classes use these terms frequently.Of course there will not be mentioned by me,what the revelant words are which follow the *** and Bastards,Whores and Whore Mongers.The connecting words are not so pleasant,and seldom left out,and you would have to wash your mouth out with soap,for a week or more. Just in your mind,what do you believe a Bastard Dog does,and what does a *** Dog do which gives these terms and names to people.Some of these people who are *** ,and Bastards can be found almost anywhere,and even in those you love. So just what are the reasons some-one may love a *** for? If they love me,or you,do they do it for the right purpose,and what do we call them if they cheat on us??
Sep 3, 2008 20:22
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Not all. Some men are drawn to them, some run away from them.
Oct 22, 2008 17:01
GUEST44111 Men def do love ***. If your too nice you don't stand a change. I know.... Just be a *** and he be right by your side. Men are strange....
Oct 23, 2008 10:37
  • CARLOS
Well...... in some situation of life *** is ... mmm... useful.

Carlos
Oct 24, 2008 11:03
  • GRIZ326
OYE! No wonder the world is a mess with such crap being published and devoured by women.
Oct 28, 2008 01:45
  • DAVEC
So the book is telling women to act like a *** and men will come running?
The old saying 'treat em mean, keep em keen' springs to mind.

Well how about a different idea. Treat you partners with love and dignity, be honest and true, above all treat them how you who like to be treated yourself
Oct 28, 2008 08:52
  • SETH
Wow DAVEC - what a concept! Next thing you'll be suggesting is that we treat ALL people with dignity and respect! Very radical thinking, don't you think?

Personally, the western approach lately concerning "attitude" and mean-ness is just nasty. I can't and won't live my life that way. Plus I think that so-called " *** " are basically a contradiction of immense ego and huge insecurities. Most men soon tire of bitchiness. Plus as today's sexy " *** " ages, time has a way of evening the score!
Nov 12, 2008 13:25
GUESTROMONA This is a very impowering book for woman that have been over powered by men. It makes a female want to take control of her own life........ great book
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do men really love “bitches”?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code