Menu
Beijing to tianjin by Fast train Fare(30 min)
Sep 3, 2008 11:03
guestVinod hi,

i will be in Beijing airport on 12-sep @20:00, pls let me know
1. How to reach Beijing south railway station form Beijing Domestic airport?
a. Bus or taxi , how much it costs?
2. Can we buy the ticket at railway station or we should book in advance?
a. how much is the round trip fare?
Sep 4, 2008 04:36
  • ELLYSE
Are you arriving at PEK? That airport serves both domestic and international flights.
You have a choice of airport metro + taxi, airport metro + metro + taxi, airport shuttle + taxi, or direct taxi. Since you provided no clues about yourself/yourselves, I don't know what would be the best option for you.
Should not be a problem to buy a ticket on-the-spot. Fare is 69 RMB for 2nd-class seat each way. If you want round-trip, simply buy 2x one-way.
Sep 4, 2008 06:15
GUESTVINOD i will be comming from Xiamen ... by Air China (CA1834)
this flight is scheduled to land in Termial 3 ....

Sep 4, 2008 22:52
  • ELLYSE
Yes, that's PEK airport.
Telling me that it lands at Terminal 3 isn't going to help me decide what's the "best" method for you.
How many of you are there? How much luggage do you have?
Note that the last train for Beijing South -- Tianjin departs at 2210.
Do you also know that there's a direct shuttle bus from PEK airport to Tianjin downtown?
Sep 5, 2008 04:40
GUESTVINOD hi,

i will be landing at 19:30..
we are 3 of us,
we will carrying only cabin baggage.......

how much time(appox) it will take to reach tianjin by bus?

Sep 5, 2008 11:08
  • ELLYSE
Bus takes about 2h45min, leaves every 45 mins and costs only 70 RMB. Definitely much cheaper and less hassle than taking the train from Beijing South train station.
Sep 5, 2008 21:37
GUESTVINOD thank you very much........
Sep 10, 2008 11:45
GUESTGUEST A... I along with my friend is likely to arrive PEK airport on 9th Oct. 2008 at about 23 hours CST, we have a mind to avail a bus from PEK airport to Tanggu city, would you kindly let us know the departure time as well as bus fare from PEK airport to Tanggu district. From where we can ride on a bus. How far Tanggu is away from PEK airport ?
Oct 13, 2008 05:04
GUEST24282 Oct 17th land PEK from Hong Kong, please advise is it possible to get a metro to temple of heaven area. Hotel here. Is one change? Beijing south rail is this best to go to here.
thank you
Oct 19, 2008 08:34
GUESTRAJ SHARMA I am planning to arrive at Beijing airport on 3rdNov. mornig from India on AIRCHINA , and immidiately I have to Tianjin (Industrial park), advise how to reach their by taxi or bus , distance , time and cost??
Oct 25, 2008 22:39
  • ELLYSE
I don't think there're buses from Beijing airport to Tanggu or Tianjin industrial park. Take the bus to Tianjin as mentioned above and then a taxi to your final destination in Tanggu or Tianjin industrial park.

If you want to take metro from Beijing airport to Temple of Heaven: take airport express metro line to Dongzhimen (25 RMB), change to metro line 2, take it for 1 stop west to Yonghegong, change again to metro line 5 and alight at Tiantan East. Look on http://www.explorebj.com/subway for a good interactive map of Beijing's metro system.
Page 1 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Beijing to tianjin by Fast train Fare(30 min)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code