Menu
All money lost!!
Sep 4, 2008 13:11
  • CARLOS
I had a message in my box. Henry something promised me 800.000 $
I deleted his message with only one false fingermovement. So now I will be left without all this money.

I can´t stop wondering how many open hearted people there are. If I was loaded with money, maybe I would not share it in the internet. Neither can stop wandering who in these days think someone will bite the catch.

Anyway, I hope some of you will come to enjoy Henry´s (or what ever his name was) big heart. If someone gets $ 8000.000 please remember maybe some other member here would have liked to get it too. So friends, please share.

A man with too fast fingers

Sep 4, 2008 19:26
  • BARONTWANGLE
Carlos. I think we all got the same message. Henry suggested we contact his lawyer to get the money. Anticipating that the lawyer's (obviously not a layer at all) first question would be to ask for my bank details, I suggested to Henry that I could meet him anywhere in the world and get the cash from him (in a currency of his choosing). I even kindly offered to let him keep $100,000 for the inconvenience.

Well surprisingly I haven't had a reply yet!
Sep 4, 2008 20:07
  • JIMMYB
Haha, you guys are very lucky. I didn't get that msg. Will I miss the opportunity to make fortune? Definitely no. Henry is too generous. If he promises to give each member 800.000 $, how much money does he have? Just remember "There are no pies dropping from the sky".
Sep 4, 2008 22:03
  • LIONPOWER
These cheater mainly from Africa, using many other country address and other country mail address too.
Sep 9, 2008 16:47
  • DAVEC
Its not possibly you guys got offered the 800k because he sent me the details.

I cant believe he lied to us all, I feel let down now.

Damn, there goes my retirement.
Sep 9, 2008 17:32
  • BARONTWANGLE
Well I am thinking of charging interest if he doesn't give me my $800,000 very soon.
Sep 11, 2008 02:06
  • WANHU
They are indeed Africans, majority of them are from Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Sep 11, 2008 02:19
  • LENAQIAN
I received the message too
Sep 15, 2008 15:53
  • SETH
The promise of money to a "good Christian of sound character" coming from a distinguished sounding African is called the "Nigerian Scam", and has been spamming people in the US for years. Some gullible people actually believe that "pies do fall from the skies" and have responded and lost money. The US FCC tries to shut the sites down, but the culprits are like cock-roaches and simply get other spam sites and use aliases to hide their IP addresses. Just be careful on the 'net -- there are lots of bad people out there!

Seth
Oct 4, 2008 12:49
  • CARLOS
Dear friends, I have € 10,000,000 to donate to Finnish church.
I will donate it because I will be gone some day, perhaps even within 50 years.

Now I need some friendly honest help with my donation.
I can book in this forum. I can drive car. I can book flights online. I can reinstall my computers.
BUT I DON´T KNOW HOW TO CALL CHURCH!!!

Believe me, friends?
If do, send me your e-mail address so I can send you details how you can give me some money to help me with mine.

Thanks advance, friends

yours, Carlos

Oct 5, 2008 08:17
  • SHESGOTTOBE
*grabbed the € 10,000,000 from Carlos and ran*

:P
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: All money lost!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code