Menu
One person commits suicide every two minutes in China
Sep 14, 2008 05:03
  • DODGER
Nathan was born ugly. I mean so ugly that people would turn away when they saw him in the street. He made Quasimodo look like a male model. The club foot and the way his back was deformed didn’t help either.
But what he missed out on physically he made up for with a mind that was as sharp as a razor.
Over time with much hard work he amassed a fortune.
He was also a devout man and always gave generously to his synagogue and was much respected within his community.
And then it came to him, he would search out the finest doctors and have his body completely remodeled.
The day finally came for his release from hospitable. With both legs now the same length and the hump on his back gone along with huge nose he felt like a new man.
He instructed his driver to go ahead without him. He was going to walk home.
As he went to cross the first intersection he was hit by a bus and was killed instantly.
Upon ascending to heaven and meeting with God he complained bitterly.
God, why me? I’ve worked hard all my life and have always given to charity. Why me?
“I so sorry Nathan,” God replied, “ I just didn’t recognize you”
Dodger.
Sep 22, 2008 07:19
GUESTZAZZ003 The difference between beautiful and ugly is nothing but perception.
I perceive dodger to be ugly, is that a reason for dodger to argue about not been ugly?
I can see barontwa to have teeth big as a horse; can horse teeth be seen or consider beautiful?
Probably barontwa thinks’ so.
You see, beauty and ugliness is nothing but perception.
Sep 23, 2008 21:41
  • BARONTWANGLE
Horse have nice teeth - right?
Sep 25, 2008 14:03
  • SETH
So this horse walks into a bar, and the bartender says "hey buddy, why the long face?"

If this thread gets any weirder, I may just start thinking about ending it all!
Oct 3, 2008 14:25
GUEST98124 That is really a dumb thing to say. Why waould you want other people to kil themselves? If you think the world has too many people in it then maybe you should be the one to commit suicide.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: One person commits suicide every two minutes in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code