Menu
Teaching jobs available..in chengdu suzhou , foshan
May 17, 2011 21:06
  • HOMEINCHINA
Dear All teachers here,

Need two female native English teacher(full time and part time) in Beijing!

Right now we need native English teacher to teach oral English, one is in Bird nest, that is group class, to teach hotel’s employees English,

Any one is interesting; you email your picture and CV to live.com|homeinchina

Best!

Jake
Jun 7, 2011 00:41
GUESTALI hello

i am Ali and looking for a teaching job in Chengdu,i have been teaching English for a couple of months.I'm here in Chengdu from last 5 years,NOT English native but it's my first language and i got a language diploma called IELTS with 7.5 bands.
i am graduated from Huaxi Medical school,wanna do job now even part-time or full time.
please let me know if there is any need,I'll be thankful.

THANKS .

hotmail.com|imran.ali_86

Aug 26, 2011 01:48
GUEST96201 hello how are you...i m from pakistan and i wanna do job ...and i have xvisa...i m student but i have no classes so that,s y i wanna do job..so can u help me to find job ???
Oct 10, 2011 03:35
GUEST18527 i am a teacher in Changchun. I teach in Gongzhulin Er Zhong High School. I want to teach in your company. Please call me 13404784248
Apr 24, 2012 09:03
GUEST13024

To Whom It May Concern:
Dear Sir/ Madam

My name is ROBERT I am a native English speaker, who has a lot to share with the Chinese students of all ages in a classroom..
My teaching natural ability and love of children, allows me to teach through body language, to help students learn, words, sentences, songs, chants, games etc. I am currently teaching young students with contract due to expire in JUNE 20121st 。 I hold a valid Chinese Residence Visa.
I have various qualifications including TESOL, a degree in English Modern Letters, along with experience in Teaching English since 2005.

my father from South Africa and my mother from Ghana but am holding Ghana passport. BUT the PROMISE I make to you is, with the love of what I do, my creativity , experience natural talents and love of Children, I would offer my teaching ability’s which would see you wanting to renew my Contract year after year and year.

These are just a few things my students have said to me.

YOU ARE A FUNNY TEACHER!
I REALLY LOVE YOU TEACHER!
MY MOTHER TOLD ME YOUR ARE A GOOD TEACHER!

A few things the student’s parents have told me.

Thank you so much, I do hope you continue teaching my son next semester.
I can’t believe how many new words my daughter has learnt, thank you!
My sisters daughter is enrolling into your class after seeing how well my son’s English is.!

Those were just a very few of the very many comments from students and parents.

Now I know you are very interested in hiring me, so please don’t hesitate, call me now.

ROBERT .........008615228579742 ...SKYPE robertowusuansah3.........QQ1482295151

P.S opens to other countries and opportunities please don’t hesitate to call me if you are not in China.
Curriculum Vitae

ROBERT

Oct 20, 2012 05:13
GUEST68190 hello
My name is Nwagbara Innocent international student in DONGHUA UNIVERSITY shanghai yan'an road 1882 west.....am from TOGO [AFRICA] my mother tongue is English ....i also speak french.am 20 years old....i will like to teach adults or children English or french...also interested in private personal teachings...am a boy..i love china..i hope to hear from you soon...this are my emails : yahoo.com|innocchrist or gmail.com|innocchrist...my number is 18221935726....i can teach even if it was out of shanghai..no problem...THANKS
Page 5 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Teaching jobs available..in chengdu suzhou , foshan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code