Menu
Teaching jobs available..in chengdu suzhou , foshan
Apr 30, 2010 19:13
GUESTLYPECLALT Hello I am currently out of work in Riverside,CA. I looked at all the sites more times than thousand times and sent off hundreds of resumes. However, i have not been able to find a single good response to my resumes. If anyone knows about any particular place where i can look for a good job, please revert me with the location details. I will be thankful to you for your early response.
May 12, 2010 12:37
GUEST47224 hi everyone..
am an indian medical student in sichuan university.this is my 2nd year in chengdu. now am looking for a part time job.i can teach dance (indian traditional , film songs ,album songs etc ).i am free on saturday , sunday, monday.or anyother kind of job is also fine. (like teaching english).if anyone is interested please email me. gmail.com|hasan18590.
thanks..
Nov 14, 2010 03:01
GUEST06174 I am a teacher of over thirty years experience .
I have taught English, Literature etc in Australia,China ,Cambodia, Turkey and Hungary
Currently i am working at Dalian Maritime university .
I am interested in a teaching position at a Chendu university from August/September 2011
Ken White
hotmail.com|baikaishui69
Nov 16, 2010 11:42
GUEST83195 Hello,
My name is Roberta and I'm an American female teacher who has been teaching in China for over 7 years. I am currently located in Tianjin but would like to relocate to Chongqing or Chengdu prior to Spring Festival. I have been in Tianjin since 2004 and have been teaching Business English as well as IELTS. If you are interested in engaging me as a language teacher for your school please feel free to contact me for the proper documentation. You can reach me at yahoo.com|Robertachina, I look forward to hearing from you.

Dec 19, 2010 03:03
GUEST53237 Hi mr.wilson,my name is anita.l am a proffesional teacher with 2years teaching experience.l mainly teach kids from 3years to 16years of age.l love kids and have the interest of impacting knowledge to them.l hv been train on how to take care of kids.l have an L-VISA.l wish to work in chengdu or around sichuan where my partner is now.pls this is my number 1505919430.hope to hear from you.Thanks alot.
Mar 4, 2011 03:48
GUEST10105 Are you the Ken White I knew at La Trobe University in 1971, the one who introduced me and my friend Kerry Grabau as "a couple of roots"? I am coming to China in August with my son and would love to meet up with you. Please write to mgc.vic.edu.au|pmcc
Your old mate
Patsy McCarthy
Apr 7, 2011 05:33
GUEST22476 Hiii mr.wilson
Im from canada studying in china-suzhou.
im looking for some part time jobs in suzhou and if's possible
please help me out to find one

Thank you,
Austin.

Thank you for your consideration. I can be reached at
gmail.com|austin.steve52
Apr 25, 2011 13:42
GUEST42232 my name is justin i am a student in jiangnan university(wuxi ) my major is computer science i am doing my i am looking for a job(partime job in suzhou)i speak english and french this my number 15206192592 and i can speak chinese.
May 10, 2011 07:37
GUESTBROGARB... Hello From last month I have lost my job as my company was not doing good business, I am finding job. Do write me what is the best website to look for Contractor IT Jobs.
May 13, 2011 01:01
GUESTBROGARB... Hi before few weeks I have lost my job as my company was not doing good business, I am positively finding new job. Please let me know where I can look for Contractor IT Jobs.
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Teaching jobs available..in chengdu suzhou , foshan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code