Menu
Do u have interested travel to zhuhai
Mar 16, 2009 04:47
  • MANSIZ
Hi . nice to get ur email here...sorry.. can u tell me ur email address again .. seem not working --
yahoo.coo.uk|westernwork

Apr 7, 2009 23:21
GUEST15944 Hi , Mansiz . i will go to macau\zhuhai\guangzhou. in May, do you have any good chinese restaurants and cheap hotels you can suggest us ( 3 people) to go ? for 2 night in zhuhai ,
Apr 13, 2009 03:00
  • MANSIZ
Hi..sorry for my late answer...in Zhuhai u can find out many Cantonese Cuisine, yummy....and i want to know ur budget about hotel... u want stay in Gongbei area or City center?
let me know ... this is my email : hotmail.com|mansizzhang
Apr 15, 2009 16:02
  • WANHU
Dear Mansiz
Do you know any Muslim and vegetarian restaurants in Zhuhai or Gongbei? Well, not the small Lanzhou lamian stalls. You can send to my msg box. TQ
Wan
Apr 20, 2009 23:33
  • MANSIZ
Hi every one.... for the zhuhai trip..we r now also providing rent car/mpv/van service . show u around zhuhai or bring u to others city which in Guangdong... let me know if u need help.
Apr 30, 2009 02:38
GUESTFELIN Hi Mansiz, from macau airport to zhuhai how much will it cost and how long?? Is there any massage & spa salon? as i heard there is a 24hr massage & spa salon and any hotel to recommend. Does we need to apply for visa if we onli visit for 2 days? You may reply to yahoo.com.sg|felin_da. Thks!
Jun 4, 2009 01:12
GUEST17345 Hi from Malaysia , I will travel to china next week , I hear about zhuhai have many islands , is that WAI LING DING ok to go? how to go there ? and how long time?
Jul 8, 2009 22:09
GUEST50219 I just visited Macau and spent a day in Zhuhai. It is a fabulous city and would like to spend the national day holiday in your city. I have searched the internet for places to stay at one of the islands and can find nothing. It seems as if Dong'bao or Hebao island would be the most attractive. I am an English teacher in Shanghai and will bring with me 3 of my students (in their 20's). I need something inexpensive because my funds are limited. I would like a hotel or hostel on or close to the beach. I would like to spend 3 nights on the island and three nights in the city - therefore maybe you hostel would be good for my city stay. Can you help me? teacher.com|shouda

Lloyd Crossman
Jul 12, 2009 23:06
GUEST68226 Does taxi travel from Shenzhen to Zhuhai?
Jul 13, 2009 09:07
GUEST65106 yep.it does.. just depend u have money or not.. hehe...cos quite expensive !
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do u have interested travel to zhuhai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code