Menu
Is it a mistake living in China,with few earning options?
Sep 17, 2008 09:26
  • BLUEYANKEE44
There are many thoughts of the reasons of living in China with few options of earning
capabilities.Having no real resourses,and knowing the solutions are not forthcoming
what can you really do,when your budget is so tight.What can you do,when the odds
are no longer in your favor.When you really realize,your age,has everything to do with
a successful return to your own country,and the chances of returning to China are less? Just what are some of the reasons why you would live in China?Mine is I am try
ing to return with my wife.There are few choices left. What would you have done differ
ently? Thanks
Sep 18, 2008 06:07
  • BARONTWANGLE
Once again - what the hell are you talking about? All I understand is that you are trying to return to your wife. Have you thought that maybe she doesn't want you?! Take the hint dude.
Sep 18, 2008 09:34
  • WANHU
I remembered once, when I was a student, we need to decipher an article by Blaise Cronin, an Information Management sage and we not only were having a trying time to understand his paper but so were his words. I think if possible, BY should use simpler words for others to understand so that we can share your views. I may be a foreigner to a Chinese, but i am also a foreigner to English.
Sep 18, 2008 09:35
  • WANHU
I remembered once, when I was a student, we need to decipher an article by Blaise Cronin, an Information Management sage and we not only were having a trying time to understand his paper but so were his words. I think if possible, BY should use simpler words for others to understand so that we can share your views. I may be a foreigner to a Chinese, but i am also a foreigner to English.
Sep 18, 2008 10:46
  • BLUEYANKEE44
WANHU: Its a good thing you were only a student and read a little of Blaise Cronin. You did notice it was hard to understand himand his paper.By similier circumst
ances you find another person whom you do not understand.Point: Obviously Blaise seen no reason to change,and to be the same as other people would like him
to be.There are no reasons why I should change .The Koreans understand me,and the few who didnt,did not leave me,nor suggest I should change.so why should
you.Perhaps Blaise hoped to reach the people who were on the same experience level as he was.You did not ask for your refund,because you did not like the way
he wrote.Perhaps,I am trying to find the particular readers whom can understand also.Perhaps in Reality,in some ways,again you have run into another Blaise.I
do not conform to others and there likes and dislikes.They do not bend to my whims,when I do not understand them.(these are the subjects I enjoy in random
observations.)I do on the location testings,and where ever I happen to be,and where ever I go.Then I compile all my results,and send them in.Something like the
Gallup Polls.Yes I try to reach certain audiences,and only find a few on assorted sites.Perhaps,to understand,you will have to test yourself,so you will know what
and who you are,and see what you do not understand.I am not a foreigner in my country,and am not really a foreigner wherever I travel.Its just the countries I have
traveled in,and visit believe me to be a foreigner.It takes many people to test me out,so I have test back to see what they do not understand. Whats your Question?!
Post a Reply to: Is it a mistake living in China,with few earning options?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code