Menu
How long does it take to forget first love?
Jan 18, 2011 01:31
  • XIAOXIAO
To make it short, she died in my arms...

I am so sorry to hear this, Guest110. May I ask you a question? Did you hate your and her parents for not letting you both be together?
Jan 18, 2011 12:18
GUESTKALA I couldn't forget my lost love even after 35years, still most of the days, i do remember my lover with very sad
Jan 23, 2011 18:45
GUEST39259 my first love was in 2006 i was 14 year old
i loved her so much but i didn`t tell her but with the time i forget her and was hardly thinging of her
but we was just friend for her
but now in 7 2010 after we granduate high school she fighted with her bf and she every day was talking to me then i sleep normal without thinking in her but the worset day in my life i woke up and i love her agian :S
then i told her i love you she said nothing but she give me her phone number
every day i send her over 10 sms and 20 phone call she dont answer then she hurt me in my heart
but she told me i must forget her she made me cry
but in 9 2010 i was in my room thinkin on her then suddnly my phone ringing she was her then i became very happy i answer she told me to not a speak a word until she finish her talk first thing she told me she dreamed on me and she became love me then i was very happy but in 10 2010 we fight then she go back to her first love then she go back to me crying she saying she love me i forgive her and she every day was getting in my love more and every day her love to me growing up so faster then she felt was i was feeling about her then she ask me to forgive her more and more in what she was doing in me she loved me alot she became treat me like a king but in somhow idont know we fight in bad way very bad way then we broke up in 12 2010 and until now i cant stop thinking in her every day i vist her profile in facebook and see her pictrue its hurt in the heart :S
Feb 13, 2011 10:15
GUEST79179 well its hardest to forget first love i dont knw the time it takes .but all boys are nt lyk that some only make gf for fun they forget easily bt many also atach to the gal emotionaly
Feb 17, 2011 11:10
GUESTNANY hi please anybody can help me am falling apart and can not move on at all
Mar 11, 2011 15:31
GUESTMALVIKA i lost my first love recently n i dnt knw how much time i will take to forget him...but i only knw dat i still love him even if he dont love.....
Mar 15, 2011 16:24
GUEST17235 ya its the most weird thing cant be explained i just thought of meeting a boy i liked he came in dreams so much and everything got reset back to square one after soo many yrs really weird you feel stuck between dreams and practicality but he is only one boy when i see him his picture i get nervous happy my hearbeat fastens my heart likes him never felt this for any other boy ever really weird he always stays with me in my thoughts
i'm confused just wanted to share my experience cant give my name to protect privacy..i just try to get answers in books and google..
Anonymous
Apr 8, 2011 11:12
GUEST21193 its really very difficult to forget ur first love.i felt in love before 3 yrs.i was mad for him but we seperated before 2 yrs.i tried a lot to forget him but failed.afterthat i got many right guys but i lv mr. wrong too much ki cant.i just wanna say that never let ur first love go becoz true love happens only once the rest is just life.............
Apr 14, 2011 00:46
GUEST13118 hey this is NAVJOT i was madly in love with her but after dam three years she left me. bcoz i'm not so rich and but unfortunatly she hates me when we both were commited. but know i want to vanish her from my life. i hate here name also
Apr 17, 2011 01:16
GUEST43159 " i can say this word only.....impossible..........impossible.....impossible..to forget his first love"
Page 13 of 36    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How long does it take to forget first love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code