Menu
How long does it take to forget first love?
Oct 30, 2010 14:51
GUEST63648 even after 9 years of separation,.....i met a no of girls....but the proof i still love her is that the password of my all the e-accounts is the name of my first love....no body can forget his or her first love...if that happens then its not love.....
Oct 30, 2010 14:52
GUEST63648 even after 9 years of separation,.....i met a no of girls....but the proof i still love her is that the password of my all the e-accounts is the name of my first love....no body can forget his or her first love...if that happens then its not love.....
Nov 23, 2010 08:25
GUESTAK I really loved a guy who was working in my home.He was not a servant but he used to come to play with my little siblings. I know him from the last 6 years.Now I am 14.At that time I used to just consider him a friend to play with.We shared so many things together.As time went on,he started falling in love with me.First I did not notice and now after 2 years when I started loving him,he is no longer there with me.I know that he loved me truely and now I can't even think of forgetting him .I want him back in my life.please tell me what to do.I cant live without him anymore.now he doesnt live with us but in my grandma's home whick is very far away. Please help me
Nov 24, 2010 18:25
GUEST69101 Wel i thnk, for a guy its mch more easier to forget his first love. Bt for a girl its highly impossible. Coz a guy may reveal his feelings som o the other tym in his lyf tym bt a girl may nva reveal her feelings for him n wud continue to luv him deep within her hrt until her last breath!
Austin : 9762147757
Dec 11, 2010 11:09
GUEST22896 It's damn difficult to forget ur first love!!!!
I was dating a guy for last 4 years..i thought he's my first and last but i guess fate has something else in stock, i broke off with him as he cheated on me 2 times!!!!
he still wants me back..i really love him but can't forgive him!!
Still i am unable to forget those moments we spend together...i want to move on
plz help me
Dec 12, 2010 22:54
GUESTU. JAYA... First Love is the hardest to forget for men also. Innocence and pessimism are the two things that should not play in a persons life at that loving age. May be family background, financial independence are the factors in those days. Women would also find it very hard to forgive. Only God can make them understand and unite in matrimony. So all depends on either side confidence in proceeding further whatever may be the end result. So if a man/woman has the confidence in espressing there love without daydreaming they can find result either success or failure. So my advice to all youngsters who fall in love
Once decided that he or she is going to be your world, don't fall back and think negative aspects.
Before deciding analyse the pros and cons of expressing and the blind love should have a happy ending.
Don't fall the prey for personality alone.
Open minded and careful words are important.
Don't consult with any friends or elders about your love decision, they will sometimes misguide you.

Dec 19, 2010 06:46
GUEST09107 i loved a girl... now she is happily married to another guy..although we both separated on mutual terms (it was because of social pressure from our parents)we loved each other...but i am unable to forget her its nearly 7 months now..i think i will be able to sufficiently divert myself from her thought only if i get married..but i feel lot of love for her...so its really confusing...although we separated as friends i am really unable to fully take in this new reality. we still mail and talk on phone as really good friends..i never bring my old feelings or such things to her..i want her to be happy for rest of her life..so i dont want to disturb her sleep over my feelings...., i am also very happy that the guy she married is a very good guy and takes very good care of her i am very happy for that.....

i always want to be her close friend for the rest of my life and she too wants to be my friend and i somehow find she has admirably adjusted herself to the new reality...its only that i am unable to forget my love life.... please help ..wat i can do to change myself....
Jan 2, 2011 10:52
GUEST01858 hey people lemme wish u all a vry happy new yr n xms bfr i ask fr a help!m 22 n worsely failed in love.my guy was married 2 anthr womn a few days back,dats exctly on dec16th of 2010!n m hrt brkn.i cnt die but i cnt live,wt am i suppos 2 do!?help me out...a vry poor gal
Jan 2, 2011 20:43
  • CHARLOTT
GUEST01858,

It is very normal that you have such a feeling (can't die but can't live) when you break up with your BF. BUT time heals all wounds. When you find your true love, everything will be ok.
Jan 16, 2011 20:16
GUEST110 I met a girl when i had been 15 (now 23) We fell in love and stayed together for 2 years, 1 month and 6 days. She was the girl i had the first time sex,[with 17] (it was also the first time for her) Her father didnt like me because i wasnt good enough. He was an Manager in an American Company... my parents divorced and i living with my sis, bro and mom a "average" life. So my mom also didnt like their fam.
We still met and stayed together. The only other person who knew about it was her girlfriend (we used her as excuse for our parents)
She used the pill... but still got pregnant. So we were thinking how to explain it to our parents. I wanted to meet her in a cafe to talk again about it and spend some time together. As usually i had been there 5 min. earlier, she tried it every time but never came on time ^^
So i was just sitting in the cafe and waited when i saw her comming around the corner, with a smile in her face and shining eyes and crossed the street. (she looked around as everytime) But around another corner came a car, too fast, loud hip hop music... the driver didnt see her.
To make it short, she died in my arms...
My first love, my baby.. i dont want to forget it, but i want to live with it.. how can i do it?
(i m married now but think at least every week about her)
Page 12 of 36    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How long does it take to forget first love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code