Menu
How long does it take to forget first love?
Jan 3, 2012 20:21
GUEST4579
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST52254 View Post

I broke up with my boyfriend after our 2 year relationship,
it was a mutual breakup cus we went to separate places and we both thought it'd be rational and better as friends

but after two months, he's got a new girl and is living his life,
blocked me on Facebook and deleted me off Skype
[huanhang...

Forget about him and start your new life. It's painful to do it but you have to. See, he apparently is in love with another girl. I am not sure if he already fogets about you. But he already made up his mind to get away from you.
Jan 7, 2012 16:12
GUESTGUEST5789 I broke up with my first love on December 25, 2011 I was really devastated the first few nights, sad and heart broken, I drink all night and couldn't fall asleep at all. But after talking about it with my friend and loosen up a little. Me and my first love still talk everyday, I rather be her best friend and see her smile and laugh everyday then to be out of her life forever, even though deep down I still love her and I feel like needle are piercing my heart every time I hear her talk about another guy.

Even though it hurts me more then it does to her, as long as she is happy, I will take the burden on my shoulder.
Jan 12, 2012 04:17
GUEST52139 I cant forget my ex biyfriend, our relationship lasted for a year and 25 days, we had lots of problems and so on .. He left me and loved my best friend and they're in a relationship nw i just cand forget every memory we had he's also in front of me in the school i dont know if he truly love her or not.. Sometimes i also see him looking at me in the school he's starring some of my friends says that he loves me and some of says that he's trying to get my attention to not forget him .. What shall i do ? And how do i know if he loves me or loves her ?
P.s : we're not talking at all even on chatting please help :(
Jan 19, 2012 18:40
GUEST39142 hi every one i have the same condition of guest5951 i can't forget my first love
its been almost 8 years i still remember him almost every day of my life
after 5 years i decided to get married i thought like this i might forget him but no i was wrong i couldn't forget him. the man i married to is very good guy i did my best to forget him but no iam fail . i don't think i can help my heart to forget him.
Jan 19, 2012 18:54
GUEST39142 hi plz excause my english if u didn't understand, what iam trying to say that ur doing good that u r not talking to him and don't try to talk with him try to ignore him ,like this he gona realize that u don't care about him at all,and if he loved you i mean true love then he'll be back for you for sure, even don't look at him ,when he cames around pretend that ur happy ur happy without him breakup with did not effect you at all, like this he gona realize that u don't care about him and don't depend on him u can go on, and he might came to talk to you , remember always if u go after a boy the boy will never came in your hand,because he wants more and more attention and wants more that a girl came after him ,if you show him that you don't care about him he might came atleast talk to you, i don't know if you get my point or no i hope u get my point. best of luck i know its hard to forget the one you love.but don't worry you gona came over it dear.
Jan 23, 2012 09:21
GUEST69104 i was in love with a girl then she suddenly got married to someone else its been 3 yrs and i still cant get her out of my head.I still love her dearly and have feelings for her she to tries but giving looks as if she wants me.I am really messed up b'coz of dis can anyone help out of this
Feb 6, 2012 05:07
GUESTNAVEEN we can't even think of forgetting our loved once, because the more we think of forgetting them the more we think of them.
It's is the love game which our heart and sole plays with us.
Generally we the human-beings have a soft corner in us, when if some one touches that soft corner we can not forget them are we can live without seeing them........:-(...
at first it would be very hard to forget them it doesn't mean that we can not live with out them.. we can give that love which is with us to the new one and make them happy.... by seeing others happy we can to some extent forget our first love..

Love is greate no one can escape from it.. the people who try's to escape from it they would be the ultimate victim of it..
even greate kings have failed to go over love..........
love is filled with not only smiles but also with thorns... if we have the dare of crossing that thorns that means we can win over love.

Every one can not love, love will not come to every one.....

From my schools days i don't have any love story but when i came to degree end i felt in love with a girl, i done know how and when it has happened. with in a few days she as accepted me.
days went on we have passed to many of sweetie and happy days, i was in such a deep love means that even i was not able to live with out seeing her..
as every love story has a twist, in my she has moved to other state
till now i am in the same state of mind, where i can not eat, sleep, go out with my friends.
when she comes in mind i can not control my self, even when she calls me i can not talk with her properly because of my mind state it's very hard to get over her.
7months are like 7years hell....
my advice to new lovers don't go in to depth love and suffer when some thing happens to your love.....
I wish all the new love stories to have a happy ending but not like mine........
Feb 6, 2012 21:05
GUEST23534 "my advice to new lovers don't go in to depth love and suffer when some thing happens to your love....."

Bad advice. If you really love someone, you will wholeheartedly love her. That's depth love you called. The playboys don't go into depth love because they just flirt with girls.
Feb 16, 2012 11:37
GUEST27198 It depends if how deep was the love for each other. Some said that " First true love comes once in a lifetime" I'm also struggling on how to forget my first love because it was the most wonderful feeling I ever felt and I know I will never feel it again. I hope it's okay to share this with you.

It was so perfect that we were so in love with each other seemed like it has no end but we got separated because his mother demanded it. We fought for our love but we were too young to sustain everything so I gave him up but he left me a letter promising that he'll come back to get me. He did come back but I was taken, I thought it was just right to look for someone new even though I still love him, I was just so angry with him because I didn't want him to go that time. I was a fool, so foolish to decide on things easily.

But the love I always have for him kept on haunting me. After 6 years that we got separated, I looked for him because no matter how I tried to move on, in fact have tried all strategies to forget, it still brings me closer to him. We finally met, i told him that all those years I never stopped loving him..it was a painful night to look at his eyes and he was telling me, " I don't want to remember you and you never loved me". Oh my god, he never knew a thing how I struggled. I waited six years and I wish I was able to let him know. I cried a river, so painful that I wanted to shout my true feelings for him.

It's already 7 years from the last meeting. I have moved on as what other people can assess me, the truth "my heart never did" I just ignored the true feelings believing that it will just pass. However, i realized I'm getting older and I'm wasting time, I want to be truly happy now. I spent my 13 years waiting for him and I am now beginning to worry because I don't want to die not loving the man who had been loving me for 13 years as well. How I wish/hope that I can see him the way I see my first true love.

It's now 2012, I guess I've been spent enough years of waiting for nothing, I will pray for my heart that someday I will learn to love again, prayers will help me because in 13 years I've tried almost everything to forget and still found myself feeling the same. I don't want to have this feeling next year.

That is why I told you that it depends, there is no such expected time. I'm sorry for my grammar, just trying to write this in English for everyone to understand.
Feb 17, 2012 00:28
  • MJ1985
GUEST27198,

You can forget a person if you really want to. If you don't, he will stay at the bottom of your heart and then you can never have a chance to move on.
Page 19 of 36    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How long does it take to forget first love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code