Menu
How long does it take to forget first love?
Jan 6, 2010 12:22
GUEST14412 I completely agree with you imran..Love is not show in Men..They love more than what women do..Women need expressing..showing off before a lot of people..True Love nobody wants...be generous..they say ur weak...
Jan 6, 2010 20:58
GUEST14412, don't be so depressed. Don't give up on seeking your true love. She left because she might be not the best for you. If you treated her very nicely, it was her pity to break up with you. There are plenty of fish in the sea and you will finally find your soul mate.

In addition, I recommend you to watch a movie 500 Hundred Days of Summer. The young man in the movie fell in love with a lovely girl at his first sight who didn't believe in true love and destiny. As the story goes, the girl broke with him. The boy was very sad. Finally, he found his true love who shared the same interests and hobbies. Hope this movie can help cure your broken heart.

Here is a link:www.imdb.com/title/tt1022603/
Last edited by LONELYJOURNEY: Jan 6, 2010 21:11
Jan 14, 2010 17:26
GUESTCATHY i was with me ex boyfriend for 2 years he was my first love and i was his we were madly in love but we broke up a 1 month and a half ago
im devestated stil to this day i stil tink about him iim stil in love wit him but havent heard from him since hes moved on aswell i know excaly how u feel
Jan 31, 2010 23:31
GUEST71118 can any one tell me the ways of getting out from first love
he ditched me ans stil he came in my thaughts after 1.5 years i feel soo frustrated
he is married know!!
Feb 20, 2010 13:20
GUESTSAURAV u knw something ppl, i was surfing the net today and listening to a song on my i-pod tonite.. somehow i came across this page.. as soon i started reading it, got engrosed in it... u knw what, all d pent up feelings came up to my throat and pressed my throat hard... damn it, i still havent forgotten her.... JUST CAN NOT.... evry time i try not to remember her, somehow consciously i still remember that i wont call her, nor msg her.... dats a promise to myself to b kept everyday... she has moved on so easily, just feel girls do it so easily,, and BLOODY shit m still stuck here....... it hurts so bad inside...
but i'll get over certainly... someone said, - "try n try until u succeed"...........
Feb 22, 2010 01:48
GUEST7788
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST5951 View Post

Last night, I chatted with my friend who was crossed in love 3 months ago. She said:" it may take only a blink to fall in love with a man, but it takes a whole lifetime to forget the one you have ever loved." I think her words over carefully and agree with her opinion. The first love is the most memorable. To tell you the truth, I can't forget th...

I DON'T KNOW REALLY. AFTER A SCORE OF WOMEN IN MY LIFE, I STILL DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE IS THE FIRST LOVE. I GUESS EVERY LOVE IS ALWAYS THE FIRST. IT FEELS LIKE IT.
Mar 14, 2010 16:28
GUEST68141 Lena,
its true to forget last love is not so easy, or I can say it is not possible but people live there life in assuming that they forgotten there past
we earn only experience and seek mind while assuming this that we forgotten last love. but always we share this experience with every one why it is so? love is the feeling about the person who is ideal for you who inspires you to live happy life who makes you feel comfortable who cares a lot but don’t show you the feeling, the person who always be with you when ever you need her/him. that is love but to forgot is not easy or you cannot delete this memory it is not the dam file on your computer to do the shift + del and be happy it is the moment of the life if by any chance is there any way to forgot my first n last love am ready to archive that. but you know what the funniest part whenever you broke with your love you start searching her qualities in other person but this is dam shit we start playing with others emotions. and we make other people to be like us this is shit.... we cant forgot our partner because this is a moment of the live you just cant forgot but of curse you can assume that you have forgotten every thing to be honest I tried a lot but it was not possible to forgot her . . . .love is not an experience it is the life am ready to live with the past if I cannot forgot her. I dont want to make other person to be like me, keep in mind that no matter if your life partner is not with you but keep loving the person, dont start finding the qualities in other and stop making fool to your self

Akash
Mar 25, 2010 22:41
  • LAUGH
"it takes a whole lifetime to forget the one you have ever loved." ?? I do think the first love is the most memorable. Time will ease the pain gradually! Maybe, we women are not as callous as men. But, men and women are equal. I know many of my male friends who are "mad" about his girl.
Last edited by LAUGH: Mar 25, 2010 22:42
Mar 27, 2010 14:48
GUEST23572 I landed on this page seeking an answer to the question... How long does it take to get over your first love? Anyone?? I cant change the way I feel for this person its been more than 1 yr of trying to get over my feelings... I love him so much... n it just keeps growing as the days go by... Ours was not a case of betrayal... he thought we should move on coz in his life he cannot have a partner... so I am left here making myself understand that I also need to learn to live without a partner now....

But when I am low I just tell myself... If you love him... you'll want him happy... and this is what he wants... so let it be... If I cannot not love him... Just let my love be free of any expectations of getting loved back... I can't even let him know how I feel... I cant ask him how he's doing....

How long do I have to live like this... I'm losing my social life... am so dull n depressed... I feel so empty.. everything reminds me of him...

Mar 30, 2010 23:04
GUESTFLY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST23572 View Post

But when I am low I just tell myself... If you love him... you'll want him happy... and this is what he wants... so let it be... If I cannot not love him... Just let my love be free of any expectations of getting loved back... I can't even let him know how I feel... I cant ask him how he's doing....

How long do I have to live...

I have the same feeling with you. It is my life for 2 years. Now, I just want to say that at least you should try to go out from his shadow as I do. If you are unhappy, the only person who cares much is yourself. I am trying to cover my time full with works. Be happy, my friend!
Page 7 of 36    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How long does it take to forget first love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code