Menu
How long does it take to forget first love?
Oct 25, 2009 11:14
GUESTSOLEDAD I think love is just memories. We feel that those memories are special to us forever. However, to love you have to be able to communicate 100%, respect, and to live with that person to share new memories. That is for me the true meaning of love.
Oct 27, 2009 21:02
GUEST_ZIMBA in the stupid view of me...
JUST BE YOURSELF!
dont waste your time for such thing that does not worth.
we,woman must have our own stand not to relies on heart entirely in our mind. the past is past. let it go... if he is for you, the time will come.insya ALLAH... if not, you will have somebody that much more better than him. live your life to the fullest.
Oct 28, 2009 07:36
  • IMRAN_46
Hi Guest 5951,

Well.. I don't think that emotions are only attached with women. Honestly saying I didn't forget my first love. The girl whom i trusted a lot, loved a lot, spent my happiest time of life is not in my life now. I fall in love with her when i first met with her and i started talking and spending time with her and in a very remontic moment i proposed her and she accepted it. I still remember her smile, the way she talk, the way she looks at me, the way she demand things from me and fight with me. I really loved all those and infact today when i am writing all these things i still feel her. I still miss her. It's more than 2 years that i haven't seen her or talked with her but i cannot deny the truth even that may be my eyes will never see her again. She actually left me and married another guy b'coz we are of different religions and she was scared of her parents and family and she goes with her parent's decision. Dear Guest 5951, Men too have emotional feelings but they actually they don't express it or don't show it. You cannot forget your first love infact you can try to divert your concentration on other things like spending time with your family, working out in gym, concentrating on your studies and career, spending time with your friends or colleagues, giving more time in our social life etc. All these things will help you at least to divert your attentions from the past or good/bad memories. Though all these things will not solve the problem but it gives you a new look in your life and it is working for me. Just go with it....

Imran
Nov 5, 2009 21:26
GUEST21558 First Love, First sight, First meeting with Girlfriend would never forgot in the whole life, because those are sweet memories, I am also fell in love, but still am remember althose thing which I mentioned above. she always chat with me, picking the phone calls in the midnight after all that finally she told me my phone calls are irritating her. The word I never forget my entire life. I am also finding the way how to forget the love, if any body knows please help me.
Dec 9, 2009 05:01
GUESTSRIKANTH hi is srikanth i had 3 yrs releation but due to some missunderstandings it got breakdup 3 weeks back and she changed her mobile number ours is first love for both but i love her somuch can it get back
Dec 10, 2009 22:28
GUESTAMMY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST5951 View Post

Last night, I chatted with my friend who was crossed in love 3 months ago. She said:" it may take only a blink to fall in love with a man, but it takes a whole lifetime to forget the one you have ever loved." I think her words over carefully and agree with her opinion. The first love is the most memorable. To tell you the truth, I can't forget th...

TIGER WOODS SAY: "MEN THINK WITH THEIR LITTLE HEADS"
Dec 11, 2009 05:25
GUESTARJUN One girl loved me when i am in 12th standard I rejected her at that time because i had not settled well .we both continued our studies she is in
other city .But during my graduation i never forget her at that time i realised that i am in love with her but never proposed..I waited till when i got settled i will propose her tell toher.. but she thought that i blamed her . one day she called me told that she got married with other person secretly i.e Love marriage
and keeps on teling that her husband is very nice guy not like me got well settled so many words she spoken she hurted me lot with words .... .but i felt happy because she married with well settled husband. But now i am not able to concentrate on things everything y i cant realize myself .i loved her very much. please how can i forget that girl ..thinking abt married women is wrong but i can't forget her ..
i can't control my thoughts please ....how can i forget her...
Dec 15, 2009 17:11
GUEST45168 YoU can never forget your first love, time will heal the wounds over the years but shall never remove the scars that remain. Those that claim to be stronger, are actually bitter to be honest. When you lose the one you love, you lose your innocence too. The moment your heart sinks everytime you see them, butterflies in your stomach, dont feel hungry or thirsty and look at your phone all day in case he/she has text or called will never come back. May be because when you get married or get older you have far more reponsibilities and have children to look after and a family to feed. Compared to when you were younger when you had no other responsibility than to spend time loving your sweetheart. In fact if you had a good relationship and lost your true love due to reasons you cannot control then you wont ever truely move on. Some where you will still hope that he will come and rescue you. But if you had a bad experience then yeah may be if your future partner is half decent you will soon move on. Flashbacks will be common, you will always feel a sense of emptiness but you will learn to live with it...If you have the choice being with a loved one then never let go in the first place...life will never be the same....
Dec 17, 2009 12:59
GUEST18191 WELL I AM 16 I LOST MY LOVE BECAUSE I COULD NOT TELL HER THAT I LOVED HER .BUT HER FRIEND SHIP WAS SO RELL THAT I LOVED HER ALOT THAN ANY 1 RECANTLY I GOT IN FORMATATION THAT SHE LOVE SOME 1 ELSE JUST TELL M E ANY1 WHAT 2 DO
Jan 6, 2010 12:17
GUEST14412 First Love... I never believed in Love..before.I used to think people in Love are wasting their time sitting on the benches, talking on phones, wasting their feelings...etc., But...I too fell in Love...My story has ended..She left... just like that..I never tried to stop her...I had great respect for her..but she broke up on phone..I lost the respect..but not love..Just gone..I have lost my happiness from that day...I have lost my job, my career halted...I never understood what was the reason..I always loved from the bottom of my heart...more than 3 years of relation...I had...and at the end..I now think that I was right.. Love is a waste of time..Hurt..lose ur attitude towards life...never understood..why she left..I lost my respect on her..but never could forget her..everyday..I thnk..of her..every bday i purchase a gift for her..I keep them in my room...I am just not able to place anyone in her shoes... Guys any advice...for me..
Page 6 of 36    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How long does it take to forget first love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code