Menu
How long does it take to forget first love?
May 20, 2010 17:36
GUESTLOVER You can only forget your first love by forgiven or you can kill your self or you can stay your whole life waiting for her and your hreat will burn like fire.
The best which is i want to do is to suicide!Can't forget my first love, all single day, night, morning, afternoon, hours, minute and second!
I LOVE HER TILL I DIE!
May 29, 2010 19:35
GUEST20429 Forever.
Jun 7, 2010 11:32
GUEST47240
30+ years and counting.
Don't ask me how I know. : /
Jun 7, 2010 17:48
GUEST16748 Once you fall in love with someone, you never fully fall out of love. Part of you will always cared about him/her. If it seems that he/she has gotten over you, that probably means that you weren't the first love of theirs. Sad but true. This is from personal experience, and yes, I still haven't gotten over him. But because he fell in love with my best friend before me, he still cares about her more. In fact, he just hates me now.

You see, you never really fall OUT of love with your first one.....you just need to learn how to forget them.
Jul 2, 2010 09:50
GUEST21810 It is 4 years since I had my first love. I still can hear her voice in my head, so clear that it feels so sweet. She moved on and married another man and living in a foreign country. I am not able to forget these memories. Sometimes they are sweet but mostly they are squeezing my heart. Recently I heard from a mutual friend of ours that she is facing many problems with her husband, and this brings tears in me. I find myself worried about her - if she is safe, if she is happy, about her well being. I pray for her. Sometimes I cry in the darkness of my room. It is not logical to have these emotions about the one who is not with me. But I am not able to let them go. I feel I am trapped in this forever.
Jul 5, 2010 05:50
GUEST18324 hi

Love is reality its not a game where u lose,win or tie, love happen once the rest is just life.
Jul 6, 2010 23:18
  • NANCYMOON
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST18324

hi

Love is reality its not a game where u lose,win or tie, love happen once the rest is just life.

pretty words, but love is not like these focused teenagers are determined to find a way to do the one thing they love for the rest of their lives. It will be inside heart for long, the whole life.
Jul 18, 2010 04:14
GUEST38158 > Men are easy to fall in love and also easy to forget love.

I fell in love in 1987 and still love her. Never dated her.

I own a *** , so I guess your hypothesis about men is incorrect.
Jul 18, 2010 10:37
GUEST24080 Well I do thinkm that First love counts, as long as you are both Matured, Iam one of the pipo who blvs that love does not come as amistake it comes as aGift, Real love is openly displayed and both of you know what you are really doing, so I can say, its not needed to break up with our first love, but if you were playing and Naive then you can forget about it, But if you are still thinking about them? I am sorry it means that you are still in love with the person, this is the total truth.It is advisable not to break up with many, bcoz at the end you will end up comparing your first love and your new love, please do not let your self fall inlove, Let love Find you
Jul 19, 2010 01:28
  • DAPHNEB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST24080

It is advisable not to break up with many, bcoz at the end you will end up comparing your first love and your new love, please do not let your self fall in love, Let love Find you.

Very impressive! Perhaps, it is advisable not to love again if you break up with your first love..
within a matter of several seconds, the most romantic thing that can happen. It makes people lose their heart and mind.. this strong emotion which, sometimes, is even impossible to control, except for talking about.
Page 9 of 36    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How long does it take to forget first love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code