Menu
How long does it take to forget first love?
Jul 21, 2010 02:32
GUEST10112 there is a girl in my life. she is 18 and i m 20. we both from seprate feild. but we are friends after spending couple of month she proposed me. i dont now how is she become so important for me, we both spend time together so many and so many time. we both seeking for future, we decided that we spent our whole life together. we both treated & talk like husband and wife. she saw lot of dream with me but now the situation is this that she wants to breakup withme and reason behind is this, she is from other community and i m from other, and she is just thinking that her parents is not approve for our marriage in the point of view of parents its all wrong but i now she is still in love with me. when i meet her she felt so happy, she is just looking me like that she come and give me a huge hugg but she is just smiled and get angry with me and say why are you coming etc etc. what should i do i luv her alot and every time im just thinking about her and missing her plz help me out.if i want to talk her she didn't talk to me. what should i do. could i left her alone or what. i tryed but i cant left her. i cant live without her what should i do plz help me
Jul 21, 2010 02:57
GUEST21101 There is no set time to forget love. You forget a past love once you find someone who 'gets you back in the game' :)
Jul 22, 2010 00:46
GUEST13071 no. it is not possible. i just want her back in my life and i m trying for my best level i just want to realize her that there is someone who can't live without you. in many relation if once it broken it is never hooked up but i want her back i don't want to lose her. i can't live and think without her so whats the point. sir you don't understand me that what is moving in my mind. you just tell me is that possible, if i m trying to be with her in contact, is that any possibility that she will come back in my life or not if i m keep on trying
Jul 27, 2010 14:46
GUEST54196 my boyfreind and i been together for almost a year. i've been n love before i've had a first love, but i believe my
current boyfriend is my true love. i hardly think about my first love. he has his own life and i have mine. i wish him the best in life...but then again i feel like my boyfriend now still misses his first love. he talks about her like she was his queen. the way his face looks when he speaks about her..makes me wanna cry because he looks so broken and damaged..he means so muchh to me but i hate to feel like i'm 2nd to her. even if its been years i feel so insecure when it comes to her. that was his first everything and how do you compete with that?
Jul 31, 2010 22:23
GUESTINGRID Guest54196, never be annoying if he mentions his first love, people often said boys are madly cling to their first love than girls. He may talk much about her, but not intend to come to her again. This is what I observe too. But things pass and you need not to feel like you are the second. All of you have past, if that annoys you, you both will live in trouble.
Aug 9, 2010 05:10
  • DALLYHAPPY
I took about 2 years to forget my first love. I think the fastest way is to fall in love with another person after broke-up. But it depends on how deep you love your first love. Love is a torture.
Last edited by DALLYHAPPY: Aug 9, 2010 05:11
Aug 12, 2010 12:42
GUEST12853 Been wishing I had him back for 18 years and counting. Broke with him at my parents' insistence. I've saved several friends from my fate by telling them the moral of my story: Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Betray your own heart and pay the consequences, apparently, forever. Other people have provided temporary distractions but sooner or later I've wished that they were him. Wish I could erase the day I let him go. Colossal, irreparable mistake.
Aug 15, 2010 00:02
GUEST05991 Dear friend,

I am a guy and hence can't empathize hundred percent with you. But take my word - time heals everything, unless you actually want to stick to memories. The best way to forget your first love is to sit meditating on him. Yes, I mean it - just start remembering him consciously whenever his memories touch and pinch your heart. You will wonder to see that it is impossible to remember him consciously when you try to.

You can count on my advice. I am a spiritual consultant.

If there is something more you want help in, you can contact me at nachiketa_om*AT*rediffmail.com

All the best!
Aug 15, 2010 01:27
  • DAPHNEB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST05991

The best way to forget your first love is to sit meditating on him. Yes, I mean it - just start remembering him consciously whenever his memories touch and pinch your heart. You will wonder to see that it is impossible to remember him consciously when you try to.

All the best!

Really? sounds unreasonable, let the past be forever forgotten, I think we should neglect those memories.
Aug 25, 2010 13:43
GUEST12179 1 year passed since we broke off, and i just cried out my eyes because of him.. it doesnt happen too often though. I hate it, but i know with me it will take much longer :((
Page 10 of 36    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How long does it take to forget first love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code