Menu
Is she ugly?
Sep 24, 2008 03:01
  • JIMMYB
Do you think she is ugly? This 15 years old girl has been mocked by her classmates for four years because she was ugly in her classmates' eyes. Her classmates have given her too many nicknames. They said that she had a big mouth which was as big as Mick Jagger's. Daniela felt that she was in the hell in the last four years. Once she wanted to end her life because she couldn't bear what her classmates said.

However, she has become very confident now. She attended in a Beauty Contest in UK and advanced to the final. It was really a fierce competition. About 5000 girls atteneded in the competition and only 40 were the lucky birds to enter the final competition. Daniela said that she had gained much confidence from the competition and it also proved that those who bullied her were wrong---Even she was not very beautiful but she was not ugly yet.

Sep 24, 2008 16:26
  • DAVEC
She is certainly not ugly
Sep 24, 2008 21:25
  • BARONTWANGLE
If I woke up next to that, I would have a heart attack. Ok, I have seen worse, but her weakness is not her appearance, it is her inability to deal with bullying.
Sep 25, 2008 02:26
  • DODGER
I think she looks lovely.
My youngest Son was once bullied at school. I explained how to deal with it. Since that day he had no more trouble.
Good news stories are hard to find these days. Good luck to her.
Dodger.
Sep 25, 2008 03:57
  • BBQQ
My youngest Son was once bullied at school. I explained how to deal with it. Since that day he had no more trouble.

Dodger, what did you tell your son? I am eager to know how to deal with the bullies.
Sep 25, 2008 04:20
  • DODGER
BBQQ, bullies are not the bravest of people. They pick on people they perceive as weaker that will not retaliate.
In the school yard they normally go around with their acolytes who cheer them on.
Standing up to a bully doesn’t always mean having to resort to physical violence but sometimes there is no other way.
All I said was “it’s your choice; you know what you have to do”
It was over very quickly.
Dodger
Sep 25, 2008 04:48
  • BBQQ
All I said was “it’s your choice; you know what you have to do”

Hehe, I know your point, Dodger. If pretend to risk your life to fight him, I guess that he will retreat.
Sep 25, 2008 08:39
  • DODGER
you are right BQQ, he did just that.
Dodger
Sep 25, 2008 08:52
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"...bullies are not the bravest of people. They pick on people they perceive as weaker that will not retaliate.
In the school yard they normally go around with their acolytes who cheer them on."

Bully? *snickers* Isn't there a bully in this message board? Fufufufu.... What a fitting description.
Sep 25, 2008 09:00
  • JCNILE123
Quote, ((((bullies are not the bravest of people. They pick on people they perceive as weaker that will not retaliate.
In the school yard they normally go around with their acolytes who cheer them on.))))

Dodger, a conjectural and fair opinion, thanks.

Jc
Oct 31, 2008 02:09
  • HUAMULAN
She is beautiful! How do you define ugly? I think bullies are having a certain inferiority complex and they bully others to make themselves feel good..
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Is she ugly?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code