Menu
International schools in Shenzhen
Oct 1, 2008 20:38
guest27149 We will be moving from the US to Shenzhen in 2009 and are interested in finding a school for our daughter. She will be a first grader. Any first hand knowledge and/or recommendations of schools in the area would be appreciated. Thanks
Oct 5, 2008 11:02
  • APAULT
There ARE schools. An ex-colleague of mine is teaching at one. Pls send me a prrivaate messsage if you would like me to ask her.
Oct 16, 2008 04:26
GUEST55225 What part of Shenzhen. Shekou has QSI which has a good reputation.
Apr 17, 2009 21:22
GUEST01975 Primary schools

* Yueliangwan Primary School 月亮湾小学
* Nanshan Primary School 南山小学
* Nanyuan Primary School 南园小学
* Xiangnan Primary School 向南小学
* Nanshan Experimental Primary School 南山实验小学
* Qianhai Primary School 前海小学
* Shenzhen Nan Shan Bilingual School www.baishizhou.com/school/english.asp

Middle schools

"Middle School" may refer to either 7-9 and/or 10-12 schools

* Lixiang Middle School 荔香中学
* Nantou Middle School 南头中学
* OCT Middle School 华侨城中学
* Shekou Middle School 蛇口中学
* Shenzhen Nan Shan Bilingual School www.baishizhou.com/school/english.asp

International schools

There are four international schools in Nanshan: Shekou International School, the International School of Sino-Canada, QSI, and Shenzhen Nan Shan Bilingual School. These schools all offer North American style or British, Cambridge International Centre curricula, with English as the language of instruction.

www.baishizhou.com/school/english.asp

Jun 30, 2009 23:19
GUEST76257 Anymore input on the international schools in Shekou ? What are their reputation ?

Thanks
Jul 31, 2009 23:14
GUEST23824 My daughter is studying in QSI International school Shekou. She is very happy and works hard. QSI International school of Shekou has American curriculum, they also provide good Chinese lessons. QSI has AP, IB course and SAT. They have good teachers with welcoming attitude, excellent sports coaches, and nice new renovated facilities. Students are happy there, study hard with great support. Check the web site! http://www1.qsi.org/shk
Sep 3, 2009 11:30
GUESTRADU May someone let me know the cost of the Shenzhen International Schools? I need to find a school for my 8 years old daughter for the next year (2010-2011); she will be 9 of that time.
Sep 9, 2009 10:23
  • SZCITY
There are so many internation schools in SHENZHEN.
Sep 10, 2009 11:39
GUEST35250 My daughter will be 8 in 2010 and my son will be 7. I am trying to find the cost too. Can anyone please help? Also, they current speak Chinese but do not read/write. I just began to teach them now, hopefully they will learn enough in the next 10 months before school starts in Sept. 2010. How good is QSI's Chinese program compare with other local schools? Thanks.
Sep 13, 2009 10:05
GUEST94732 kids from expartiate family are enrolled in 3 schools majorly: SIS, QSI and ISSC.
check out the last part of the story for tuition information pls.

Sep 24, 2009 17:53
GUEST59997 I myself go to ISSC, the International School Of Sino-Canada, I have been going here for about 7 years and I can't complain, Im from holland and I've learned how to read write and speak chinese and english, when I came there i did not speak a word english, I have definetly grwon since then. I woul Highly reccomend ISSC to any student.
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: International schools in Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code