Menu
International schools in Shenzhen
Oct 3, 2009 11:43
GUEST23510 hi, i'm looking for a bilingual primary school preferably in shekou, hope some one can recoomend a good school but not too expensive...thanks
Oct 17, 2009 07:12
GUEST14654 The best school is clearly the Shenzhen Nanshan Bilingual School. It offers primary, middle and high school options in English in the prestigious University of Cambridge International Centre (CIC) program as well as primary and middle school in Chinese with intensive English. See Shenzhen Nan Shan Bilingual School, www.baishizhou.com/school/english.asp for the primary and middle school in Chinese with intensive English and for the all English program see www.cicalevel-sz.com.cn.
Oct 18, 2009 11:01
GUEST15231 never go to shenzhen nanshan bilingual school coz it sulks!
Oct 29, 2009 08:08
GUEST81123 My daugther is learning at QSI International School of Shekou, she loves her school. She moved to QSI when she was 7 year old, and now she is middle school student. QSI has strong academic program with American curriculumn, excellent Intensive English teachers and expert sports coaches. She is enjoying joining sports teams and she is doing great in academics. QSI has AP and IB program for secondary students. They have almost 1,000 students and teachers are excellent!
Jul 16, 2010 13:57
GUEST94106 We're moving from US to SHENZHEN later this year. Currently we're looking for international pre-school for our 3-year old. Do you have recommendation of which one is better?

QSI, ISI, Peninsula Kindergarten School, Shenzhen American International School,MKC (Manhatten Kids Club) International Kindergarten...?

Any feedback is appreciated...
Aug 11, 2010 08:26
GUEST37249 SIS shekou International School have the longest history in SZ and have IB education, got great quality
Sep 6, 2010 12:31
GUEST99186 We came from HK, are willing to let my elder boy aged 7 to study P2 at an international/private school in Futian area in this year, he likes english more, andy cost/effective school can refer to? Kindly help!
Oct 9, 2010 12:56
GUEST16134 Am wondering if there are programs for children with High Functioning autism in the international schools of Shen Zhen. My son is very intelligent but does have an individual education program in US school. We will be relocating to Shen Zhen in near future. Does anyone have any info on this concern of mine?

Thank you.
Mar 7, 2011 16:22
GUEST53153 Hello,
Does anyone have any input on the QSI school in Shenzhen (NOT QSI Shekou). The Shenzhen QSI school goes through 5th grade and are adding a grade each year (next year they'll add a 6th grade). As far as I know, the school has 160 students and growing. Any information you can provide on quality of education, facilites, resources, teachers and director would be useful.

Thanks
Jul 7, 2011 06:21
GUEST12378 HELLO,I JUST CAME BACK SHENZHEN FROM AMERICA, IS THERE ANYONE KNOW ABOUT QSI SCHOOL IN SHENZHEN, I AM 10 GRADE, THANK YOU
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: International schools in Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code