Menu
Poll: How Does the Financial Crisis Affect Your Travel Plan?
Jan 19, 2010 00:53
  • ARUNKUMARRR
Not badly,I may reconsider my plan if situation gets worse ..
Jan 24, 2010 21:47
  • CROSIS
Actually the crisis could help Chinese tourism. For the cost of a week in Europe you can spend 2 or 3 weeks in China. Why would you not choose to visit China?

I have just completed my fifth trip in the past 14 months and still have well over two-thirds of my wish list of places to see still to do. Actually the list keeps growing as I travel so I dont think I will eve complete it <g>.

And even when in China there are tricks to help save money. If you are really on a budget (or just prefer to) by using overnight trains instead of planes you can save a fortune on airfares and also a nights accommodation. AND even better you get to meet more of the locals.
Aug 27, 2010 01:57
GUESTCHIRQUI I am new here and I was wondering if you could tell me why my account keeps logging out? Is this normal?
Aug 29, 2010 00:44
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTCHIRQUI

I am new here and I was wondering if you could tell me why my account keeps logging out? Is this normal?

Dear GUESTCHIRQUI,

Currently, our setting is "You will be logged out unless you turn off all the pages after you log in". We have tested and found out that it works.

Can you share us more details about your problem? Where did you log in? When you were logged out, did you encouter any message?

Community Moderators
Page 10 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Poll: How Does the Financial Crisis Affect Your Travel Plan?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code