Menu
Poll: How Does the Financial Crisis Affect Your Travel Plan?
Aug 6, 2009 18:18
  • LARRYBOY
True
Aug 6, 2009 20:19
GUEST86191 Wonderful
Sep 7, 2009 20:05
  • MARRIE
The following clip is speeches on Understanding the Financial Crisis at UC, USA.

My opinion, the speeches are review which tells nothing new. ie. greed. and implys something new that makes the crisis the most tense ever since the Great Depression. Something new could be new tech. and new complex trick/game help build up more wealth for a small group at the expense of the general republic's well-beings.
Sep 10, 2009 22:44
  • CURESOON
Really effected !
But i have already have my plan for the trip for Pokhara (Nepal). Won't change. Cause i have dream it for years

Next April, Nepal, any Companion ???
Oct 6, 2009 01:14
  • PYGRANT
Has anyone noticed that the RMB and the dollar held the same rate of exchange for as long as I've been watching it (almost 3 years)? It's been about 6.8 yuan to the dollar for a long time. In the same period of time the won has gone from 983 won to the dollar, to over 1500 won to the dollar, and now below 1200 won to the dollar presently. China feels it's best for it's economy to keep the dollar/yuan exchange rate where it is, and manipulates the currency markets to do so. Incidentally, this is why the get so much grief from most of the developed world (Europe, America, Japan,etc.), which feels the RMB is undervalued and places them at a disadvantage in trying to sell good internationally.
Oct 29, 2009 14:09
  • S0UNDCH4S3R
This does not effect my plans to travel to China, grab my wife and fly back to the US.

I laugh at all those banks that lent all that money to people that could not possibly afford it. Credit cards and home loans with nothing down. What the heck was the US government thinking letting something like this happen? Greed.
Dec 1, 2009 23:05
  • CNVANON
not effect acctually, but the point is not have many times
Dec 17, 2009 03:24
  • VIGORHE
Greedy speculators crazily tempt greedy investors to gamble risky business in the developed economies.Gradually global financial crisis broke out from time to time. Stop speculating and do run honest business please.
Dec 20, 2009 16:20
GUEST21898 Enjoy life, and if life for you is traveling, then go travel even in shoe string budget, you will forget the world crisis, that is what I do..
Dec 22, 2009 02:01
  • MAGNUSIAX
Money is important part of travel without it you wont enjoy your trip.
Page 9 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Poll: How Does the Financial Crisis Affect Your Travel Plan?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code