Menu
Why Dave C,or others. Why do more foreigners move to China/
Oct 15, 2008 08:59
GUEST17217 You people are so incredible ,and obnoxious to think you are right with every answer you give to each to believe. You cant even tell different people apart.
You are so imbeded in keeping your own judgements so out of wack,you cant see any differences in personalities. Boy !!!
Oct 15, 2008 23:42
  • DODGER
Guest17217/Blueyanke/Joshir, if we are as bad as you say why not just leave and go to a better forum were you are more appreciated.
Your attempt at playing different characters is pathetic and childish and embarrassing.
You need to stop throwing your toys out of your pram. Pick them up and go.
Dodger.
Oct 16, 2008 00:43
GUEST18238 Embarrassing and Pathetic is just what you have described yourself as Perfectly. When you have time to be a Mature Adult,perhaps you would not choose to make accuations ahich are not true and to enforce your beliefs onto other people when you have no idea what the truth is. I am not this BY
as you are suggesting,and you are really begining to get me angry if you persist in thinking that I am some-one-else. Its seems that you are not alone
and I resent your intrussions into a life,which you are assuming to be correctly identified. Perhaps you are the one to search for another site,as this is
so becoming to you,why do you stay,so that you can make your opinions heard by the only persons whom will even listen to you. You do not have
enough sense to leave anyone alone as with your other GoodStanding Characters whom feel that you are correct and that I am some-one-else other
than myself. You appall me to no extent and therefore are a waste of good time,even to answer such critism of another humans identify and you are so
strong that you are so correct.I feel sorry for any other newcomers whom come here to this forum as you will believe them to be this Person BY also
which is pure intimidation on your behalf. You are wrong,so get this straight
Oct 16, 2008 02:48
  • DODGER
BY/Joshir, your writing style is so unique it is unmistakable.
You have been able to master the dark art of being able to separate words from their meaning so completely as to turn any reply into incomprehensible mush.
You also remind me of the storey of the monkey who found a piano. The louder he banged on the keyboard the more he thought in his tiny simian brain that he was creating something that others wanted to hear.
To still believe that we cannot work out who you are only goes to reinforce what I said long ago.
There is a village out there with a vacancy for the unique services that you have to offer.
If you have trouble finding one I’m sure there will be someone, not some-one, here who can point you in the right direction.
Dodger.
Oct 16, 2008 05:39
GUEST97231 Have you checked your spelling of the English Language? You should see yours and Pauls and he is to be a teacher and the others who are so perfect
that their mistakes cant even be begun to be understood. Its good that you find these threads so tolerable to you,that the only vices you can pick on are
so small,as if it really matters.Why dont you read some speeches sometimes and watch the political arena and see how misinformed they are,in writing
their speeches,and the way they convey to others(whom are reachable) You are so quick to condemn so quickly,that none of you can see the mistakes
you are making,everytime you believe you see someone who is not even being in your life,as being a problem to you in your life,that all of you are so
much worried about the supposedly made mistakes of others you have no time to see your own pettiness.If it interest you,you should read Pauls and \the other great writers on this thread,whom cant spell,nor write a sentence which makes sense.You are all so self centered you have no time to wake up and
smell the roses.You are so bland as all of you are to even consider of what you write in these threads,really bothers the person you are making these
overatures to.You have no way to reckonize that the more you add,you give life to threads which should have been ended long ago.You are all giving life
to a subject and a person,which should not even be a concern of yours,ever! Why dont you all reconsider,and just go on and live your life,and forget these
threads,which bother you so much. You want some real bad spelling,Its very easy to accomandate you,but you would think its good. personally there
are few mistakes as all of you make,in your complaints. Thanks for the experience of being acquainted with the Bad People,which you can find on any
Internet site.
Oct 16, 2008 09:21
  • CARLOS
Just for fun, Jimmy. My Chinese zodiac is tiger.

Carlos

Oct 16, 2008 19:54
  • JIMMYB
That's cool, Carlos. I am ox. By the way, I don;t think that you are as fierce as a tiger, just based on your appearance, hehe.
Oct 17, 2008 13:34
  • CARLOS
As a matter of fact, Jimmy, to be honest, I have a quite short fuse sometimes.
Perhaps meeting a person, someone , mmm... say... for example someone like BY would make my cattle boil over.

:=) joke..... ;=)

Carlos

Oct 18, 2008 01:30
  • LIONPOWER
Let the dog bark---
Oct 18, 2008 05:40
  • DODGER
Non Gratum Anus Rodentum.
Dodger.
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why Dave C,or others. Why do more foreigners move to China/
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code