Menu
The difference between Chinese and South Korean women is:
Oct 13, 2008 06:32
The difference between Chinese and South Korean women,is very private and personal
.They do not seek men in Bars. So what is the diference and why do The South Koreans avoid the bar scenes?
Oct 13, 2008 09:54
  • EMMAYEE
chinese woman have nature beauty,and woman in south korea cant live without face-lifting!
Oct 13, 2008 20:40
  • LOVEISVERB
Chinese women speak Chinese, south korean women speak korean,
what else do you want?
After staying in China and South Korean for 10 years each(if you can live that long), then come back and tell us more!
Oct 13, 2008 21:42
  • JOHNNY512
BY, please enlighten us about the differences. You can tell us first why the South Koreans avoid the bar scenes?
Oct 13, 2008 23:22
  • DODGER
What I can’t work out is if BY confused with who he is as he posts as Joshir at the same time, how can he comment on the habits of Korean women?
A change of medication may be in order.
Dodger.
Oct 14, 2008 03:47
GUESTIRAMISO Very simple answer. Koreans love their country/culture so much they chose to stay in their homeland. The Chinese women especially place personal preference over nationalistic passion; hence will at times go to great lengths to 'snare' a foreign partner - they want out to more economically advanced countries in the West.
Oct 14, 2008 04:04
  • LOVEISVERB
Guest,

First compare the economical situation between two countries and then tell if it's a matter of "love their country/cultrue" or not;
Second, South Korean has already been considered "advanced" in some way;
What are Chinese women(as a matter of fact, only SOME Chinese women) looking for and WHY they think they CAN NOT find from Chinese men??
May 19, 2009 17:46
GUEST27177 i hope you know that was very judgemental and rude of you to say. Im korean and i can tell u that we dont all have plastic surgery. Plastic surgery in korea is the same in the US and every other country so get ur facts straight
May 22, 2009 06:17
  • JOSHIRV57
Korean people are very honest and very loving,to the people they accept.Dodger would never make the grade,as many on this forum,would not have the time of day with any Korean.The Koreans are very respective,and do not put up with the non-sense which is displayed in this forum
May 26, 2009 03:36
GUESTLUCKYME Bedtime conversation with South Korean college girl: "I love my country and will never leave my home."

Bedtime conversation with a Chinese waitress: "I love China but I also want plenty of money."

Go figure!

[btw both girls are "prima" at bedtime]
May 26, 2009 22:40
GUEST30177 what i figure out is,
let the boring thread sink....cos there are lots of ppl who wants peace and friendship between China and Korea.
Page 1 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: The difference between Chinese and South Korean women is:
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code