Menu
The difference between Chinese and South Korean women is:
May 27, 2009 03:51
  • ICEBERG
I think BLUEYANK... is just interested in the difference of the habits, conducts and so on between the women in the two countries. It is something with the social culture difference between the two countries. Let's discuss it objectively.
May 30, 2009 05:35
GUEST21546 "why do The South Koreans avoid the bar scenes" hey, first, Is this a true thesis?
i dont see there is any envidence shows that korean women is more private and personal compare with chinese women.
no matter what, let me tell you why,
that happens everywhere in the world. no matter in china or korea or anyother countries. people going club with all kinds of purposes. which is funny you think chinese girls doing "club fishing" more than korean girls!! how did you get the idea that " It is something with the social culture difference between the two countries" ICEBERG? thats impressible!
you guys remind me of an old chinese saying "一叶障目,不见森林".
May 30, 2009 23:13
  • ICEBERG
Dear GUEST21546 , what I mean is the different social culture resulted the different behaviors of the women in the two counties. agree with you that BLUEYANK... 's ideas is one-sided.
Aug 21, 2009 13:04
GUEST08200 Koreans people are wonderful people,I lived there for 8 years.They work hard and love there family.They made me feel welcome and at home.I cannot thank them enought for that wonderful 8 years.The korean people will always be my friends.Thank God for Korea and God Bless Korea.
Aug 27, 2009 14:20
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I don't know why you have to compare the Chinese and Koreans. What is the point of this? Kind of stupid if you ask me.
Sep 25, 2009 22:45
GUEST24250 I think that is not ture. I am a Chinese. Try not to be prejudicial.
Oct 13, 2009 09:17
GUESTKOREANGIRL i am korean and this convo seems really stupid not just for koreans but chinese to u can't judge a race by ther country but by the person.....
Oct 26, 2009 21:59
GUEST04478 korean and chinese are both the same,they marry a man for money,they love money but not the husband,the most important for them is just money.plus they both wearing huge make up which is they think it makes them beautiful,but the fact is making them like a real prostitute.i lived in korea for 5 years and lived in china for 7 years by the way.so i know the culture and their styles.koreans and chinese even they got married they still want that they husband pay for them every month.why is that?
the answer is because they are really the professional pros,
Oct 26, 2009 22:43
  • HERBEAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST04478 View Post

korean and chinese are both the same,they marry a man for money,they love money but not the husband,the most important for them is just money.plus they both wearing huge make up which is they think it makes them beautiful,but the fact is making them like a real prostitute.i lived in korea for 5 years and lived in china for 7 years by the way.so i k...

I'm sorry but not all female like that.
Oct 27, 2009 03:03
  • SUKUKI
hmm.. I don't agree with lot of posting here as there is no comparison in Korean and Chinese women. You can't generalise people by nationality as I think EVERYONE is an individual and they all have different habits. If someone walk pass me in the street, they would not have any idea what I do or have so, you can't generalise and definitely can't say that every single woman in China or Korea wants to marry for money and someone said that Korean women wear lot of make up? in my experience, I know lot of them that don't wear much make up and reason is that they are natural beauties..
Page 2 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: The difference between Chinese and South Korean women is:
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code