Menu
The difference between Chinese and South Korean women is:
Oct 27, 2009 05:01
  • HERBEAT
And sometimes we don't wear make up is because we care our skin more than other people's attention^-^
Oct 29, 2009 02:36
  • SUKUKI
or opinion..
Mar 30, 2010 23:00
GUEST78106 Agree!
Almost 85% of women in Korea love money
Apr 21, 2010 19:18
GUEST39227 How about Chinese tourist in Korea for the purpose of plastic surgery? The healthcare system in Korea is very good. Cheaper than Japan but the technique is much better than China. That's why Chinese women are coming to Korea.
Apr 21, 2010 19:21
GUEST39227 You must be jealous about Korean women!
Jun 19, 2010 07:41
GUEST25198 so wrong
Jul 3, 2010 00:14
GUEST00228 Here is my experience with Chinese, Japanese and Korean girls, since I have dated many of them, at least 10 girls from each race. First off, Japanese girls are very open minded. The younger generation is totally different from what you see in the movies of how they portray Japanese women. Once I visited my japanese gf's home for the first time, her mother made me udon (japanese noodle soup) which took her an hour to prepare. It was all about presentation. The soup looked picture perfect and I almost didn't want to eat it because it looked like a piece of art. Obviously the girl I was dating wasn't anything like that. She asked me if I wanted to have sex with her after we've seen each other for a week. Another Japanese girl I met after few years did exactly the same thing. She only went out to dinner once and she asked me if I wanted to have sex. Personality wise, they are very pleasant, always friendly, the bad part is, you never know what they are thinking because they are sort of sneaky. They are the silent killers.
Jul 3, 2010 00:31
GUEST00228 Fact about chinese girls: Chinese girls are very independent. They are also tenacious and stubborn, but in a good way. If you are looking for a girl who is old fashioned (don't get me wrong, this doesn't mean they are submissive), but someone who is more down to earth and not materialistic, then go for the chinese girls. However, Chinese girls are very head strong and in chinese culture, chinese women are dominatrices. Chinese girls always want to take charge and they want to be in control. You don't have to be materialistic with chinese girls. At least most chinese girls I dated never asked me to buy them anything extravagant like Korean girls do. They are very frugal people, modest and intelligent. Since they are independent, they don't like guys that are needy. And if you ask for a favor and instruct them to do something, most likely they will not listen. They are very family oriented, so if you're outside of their race, you have to prove yourself worthy to get into their circle. Otherwise they will extract resources from you and leave you in the dirt someday. They are somewhat ruthless when they've made up their mind about something, such as break ups. They become the most cold, cruel and scary creatures you have ever seen. Just becareful with chinese girls because once you two have parted, they will NEVER look back.
Jul 3, 2010 00:43
GUEST00228 Last but not least, the Korean girls: I think there are more korean churches in the US than there are chinese people in china. Koreans are known as the Jews of Asia. Almost every korean I have encountered say they are devout Christians, yet most of the time, their lifestyles don't reflect it. Koreans are very spicy, meaning that they have very very short tempers. Korean girls are easily angered, irritated, and offended. That's why they give out the impression that they are snobs, conceited and mean. But that's just the shield to protect their soft warm hearted core. They are the most caring individuals out of all asians. And once you have one their hearts over, you can bet your bank that they will go out of their way to please you. Korean girls are very affectionate and motherly. They will stick by you through thick and thin. The only critical issue I had with them were, erratic mood swings and greed. Korean girls I dated always seemed like they are pissed off at something, which made it very difficult for me to get along with them. I felt pressured to always go out of my way to please them. They are also very materialistic. Most korean girls are obsessed with themselves! Once I dated a korean girl who kept 1000 pictures of herself on her cell phone. She kept looking in the mirror every 5 secs. She always wanted to have new things, like watches, jewelry, and shoes. It never ends... they are also the least happy about their appearances out of all races.
Jul 3, 2010 00:59
GUEST00228 As you see, you even though they may look similar, their cultures are very different. But there is one thing all women have in common, it doesn't matter if you're asian, caucasian, hispanic or african. All women like men that are confident, don't mistake confidence with being cocky. Cockiness is what a coward does to imitate confidence. Confidence comes from within. Let me give you an example. If you see your lady talking to another man at a party (let's say this guy looks better than you, has more money, and he has more charisma), you start to wonder a little, maybe even become insecure. So you react on it right away, like you immediately go to her and try to pull her away from the guy, or play games like pretending you don't care, or you start to flirt with another girl in order to make her jealous. That is being a coward. Confidence is assuring, it's like having an insurance. If you had a Ferrari and you had another one exactly like it locked up securely, you wouldn't worry so much even if something happen to your original Ferrari right? It's a strange thing, but all girls I have been with start to lose interest as soon as you show any signs of weakness, whether it be in the form of insecurites, incompetence, signs of despare, or irresponsibility. You love the woman you are with, but don't act like she's the only one in the world. Love her with all your heart, treat her well, but don't let her think she's got you by the balls. B/C once she knows she's got you, it's GAME OVER for you!
Page 3 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: The difference between Chinese and South Korean women is:
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code