Menu
The difference between Chinese and South Korean women is:
Aug 6, 2011 02:38
GUEST25427 I agree Chinese girls don't know what proper hygene is and they have NO fashion sense.
Just don't know how to look sophisticated. Many Chinese are also shades darker than Koreans.
Korean girls are very sophisticated and very clean. Also they are tall and have great smooth fair skin.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I prefer Korean and Japanese girls.
Aug 12, 2011 10:13
GUEST39245 My Chinese gf looks Korean and 173 cm tall and she is really neat.She is from Liaoning.I think she could be a Korean ethnic but she says she is a Han.
Aug 12, 2011 10:15
GUEST39245 Korean girls are cold and not friendly so i prefer Chinese girls.
Aug 12, 2011 10:17
GUEST39245 Chinese girls have big eyes and beautiful face but Korean girls have narrow eyes and big head.
Sep 20, 2011 00:27
GUEST92955
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST39245

Chinese girls have big eyes and beautiful face but Korean girls have narrow eyes and big head.

Don't get upset because Korean girls rountinely reject Chinese guys.
truth hurts
Dec 1, 2011 23:55
GUEST35172 In Asia, standard of beauty is Korean. All the Asian ethnicities hold Korean women on a pedistal. Korean cosmetics sell like hotcakes in Asia.
I think due to 15 years of Korean pop cultural dominance in Asia. They are admired for their smooth fair skin.
Dec 8, 2011 02:14
GUEST67165 Let me give you my take on Korean girls in Korea.
If you have ever gone shopping in a foreign country, especially east Asia and south east Asia, you should be well aware that these merchants have two different prices for their customers, regular price for the natives and the much higher price for the foreigners. Some of these prices are incredibly outrageous because most of them can't even make that kind of money in a month. Well... Korean girls are just like these Dishonest merchants. When they date their own kind, they cannot cheat them so they lay their cards on the table right away. But if you're a foreigner gone googley eyed for one of these Innocent looking Asian *** , you're in for a big surprise. Let me tell you, most Korean *** don't make over $20k/year even if they have a college degree. And most Korean men into their mid thirties will be lucky to make more than $35k/year. Korean *** know this so if they meet a guy making 30k/year they consider him to be a great catch. But they have different standards for foreign men. Especially if they know you make lots of money. Somehow a switch turns on in their heads and turns them into money sucking predators.
Dec 8, 2011 02:41
GUEST67165 You just can't ignore the facts. Just about 80% of Korean skanks have undergone plastic surgery. What does this tell you about them? Everywhere you go, train stations, bus stops, shopping malls, you see advertisements for plastic surgery. And im not talking about conventional procedures. They undergo complete I mean f@cking complete transformation. In the ad, you see two completely different persons. One (before) is horribly disfigured and ugly beyond your wildest imagination. The other (after) is a picture of a person with Caucasian features which looks equally hideous because you don't know what the f*ck it is. Korean girls are the most superficial and shallow of all human species. And most Korean girls don't know how to do anything but drink and shop because there is simply nothing else to do in Korea. Im not exaggerating any of this. So if you're considering dating a Korean girl from Korea, make sure you put them in their place. Make them aware that they live in a sh*thole. And make them realize how valuable you are and that they should serve you as king. Because ugly Korean men come home late, cheat on their wives by making frequent visits to room salons with their coworkers, having one night stands with prostitutes in "officetels", have no manners, wreak of garlic and kimchi.
Dec 8, 2011 02:55
GUEST67165 Never trust Korean b*tches with money. They will literally squander all your life savings and leave you for another man in a heart beat. They appear to be soft spoken, innocent, naive and cute. But NOTHING could be further from the truth!!! Don't be FOOLED!!! It's only the look. Just like fashion, that is the Korean way of being feminine and attractive. But there's a totally different animal inside. Most Korean women are fugly ny nature. The ones that look normal have undergone some kind of surgical procedure to look that way. I guarantee you, if you ask any girl in Korea they will tell you that they are not happy with the way they look. Koreans are the world most ugly, unhappy, selfish, rude, arrogant, kniving, dishonest people. If I were you I would rather date a fu*king monkey than Korean wh*res.
Dec 8, 2011 03:23
GUEST67165 If you ever want to impress your Korean date, just tell her you're a doctor and make over 100k/year. She will drop down on her knees and suck you dick before you know it.
I've heard a few bad things about Chinese girls from china. Just don't marry the ones that tell you they love you after the first date. I heard from a friend that lived in Japan for 20yrs say that Japanese girls are very promiscuous but they are most loyal and committed after they get married. But most Japanese girls only give you lip service, and not actually do anything. I heard they are very lazy. Its a much safer bet to find your Asian soulmate in the country you were raised because you both speak the same language and share the same culture.
Page 5 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: The difference between Chinese and South Korean women is:
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code