Menu
The difference between Chinese and South Korean women is:
Dec 8, 2011 03:37
GUEST67165 I think so many of us western men in general have such a huge misconception about Asian women in Asia. Somehow we think that they are the complete opposites of western women. It's simply not true. In most cases I think asian women are much worse. It's just our biased perception and pre notion that Asian women are submissive, loyal and steadfast. Just make sure to rule them with your iron rod and fist if you have to.
Feb 14, 2012 01:33
GUEST44125 Korean ladies are indecisive, not good at relationships and try to play "I'm not easy to get" just to hide the fact that they don't know how to start a relationship.
Jul 29, 2012 17:07
GUEST15530 Don't talk as if you actually know everything about them. I'm Chinese and I can tell you that I don't wear a lot of makeup. Can you honestly say that other countries don't wear makeup? Not everyone in China and Korea is like that. Don't just talk as if you know everything just because you lived there for a few years. Do you know Everyone in China and Korea? No, you don't so don't say something so horrible. They also don't make their partner give them money every month like you said. Just because you know some people in China and Korea that does that does that mean you can just judge the rest like that as well. What gives you the right to do that?
Aug 17, 2012 01:58
GUEST21642 I am austalian male 60. Married. Wife does not travel. Iam not interested in groups. Will meet with a woman in China view travel possible to other asian countries.
Genuine long term friendship if suited
Aug 21, 2012 10:46
GUEST19032 I am a chinese woman and I take offense on your comment that all chinese women are unhygienic. Most of us take good care of our bodies and eat a healthy diet. Not every woman is dirty, it depends on the person's lifestyle and living habit.
Oct 25, 2012 23:36
GUEST83234 But Japanese girls don't like Chinese guys, they look down on Chinese.
They love Korean guys. Korean girls also don't like Chinese guys,
Sorry but its the truth.
I heard that in China the women run the house. Chinese wives play cards while the men do the cooking. Isn't that a old Chinese saying?
Also comments about plastic surgery, yes many Korean women do get them done but because they can afford to just like many American, Japanese, European women while your average Chinese can't at least with a real good doctor without butchering them. So many wealthy Chinese women come to South Korea. They're plastic surgeons are among the best in the world.
Oct 28, 2012 02:09
  • JIMMYB
GUEST83234,

I dislike those girls who do plastic surgery. Natural beauty is much better than man-made beauty.

"I heard that in China the women run the house. Chinese wives play cards while the men do the cooking. Isn't that a old Chinese saying?"

I don't know where you get this information. It's true that men cook in some Chinese families. But their wives don't play cards or mahjong. They have their job to do, house chores and baby care....

Many young Chinese people run their family together. Both have jobs to do to support their family and their parents.
Nov 1, 2012 17:24
  • WANHU
It's in the movies, Jimmy, so you can't blame them thinking that way.
Wan
Nov 4, 2012 01:33
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

It's in the movies, Jimmy, so you can't blame them thinking that way.
Wan

You could be right. Such Chinese wives are in the movies and they must be over fifties.
Feb 11, 2013 18:29
GUEST05217 I'm Part Japanese/ Taiwanese (Chinese), I'm currently dating a Korean girl. Before I met her I was in China learning Chinese and you'd be amazed of how much pussy you get just by telling them (lying to them if you can pull it off) that you're Korean.
Page 6 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: The difference between Chinese and South Korean women is:
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code