Menu
The difference between Chinese and South Korean women is:
Jun 7, 2014 22:31
GUEST16386 Chinese are prettier then koreans. Chunese are more natural and most koreans did plastic surgery
Jun 17, 2014 06:17
GUEST18736 I had a chinese male friend.
He used to tell me that Chinese girls never pay money for a date.
They are so obsessed with their men that they very often check messages on their men's mobile phone. When they are getting married, men have to buy a house and give them a marriage portion.
Of course, most of chinese girls tend to still have a job after marriage,
but they hardly do house chores even if they quit the job after marriage.
the tradition is much more obvious in southern part of china.

addtionally he told normally chinese girls have no sense of fashion.
Sep 21, 2014 22:45
GUEST11152 I am a Korean Canadian. I moved to Canada when I was 15 and immigrated to here. Since Canada is a multicultural country, I met lots of Japanese and Chinese.

I think there are both ugly or beautiful looking girls from Korea, Japan, and China. Usually, Chinese girls from Hong Kong are very pretty. Japanese girls from Osaka are cute and pretty too. I've seen some pretty Korean girls since high school and they have not done any plastic surgery. They have naturally big eyes with nice smooth skin and so on.

Actually to be honest, they are many Chinese-descent Koreans in Korea. For example, jun ji hyun, one of most famous celebrities in Korea is a Chinese-descent Korean. So, Chinese folks, if you guys say "Koreans are ugly" then it means "you guys also look ugly" because like I said, they are many Chinese-descent Koreans in Korea. But generally north Chinese look more close to Koreans than south Chinese.

They are some Koreans who have white features especially among people who are descent from 高句麗 in North Korea and South Korea. One of my friend had light brown hairs with big eyes and pale skin... she looked like a half-korean and half-white and she was 100% korean.

One guy I knew in my elementary school also had a natural blond hair and freckles and so on. His mom was the same but they are 100% Korean as well.

I also don't have really dark hairs... My hair colour is brown (people said that to me), and my skin is very pale with freckles (T.T......) But I do have asian features. Actually my granma and grandpa are from North Korea so that might be the reason I have little bit of white features in my gene.

Anyway, I think all girls are pretty and please don't argue each other. I saw many beautiful Chinese, Japanese, and Korean girls. We all look beautiful, aren't we?
Oct 11, 2014 08:09
GUEST01153 Hum... I'm a Korean but I think Japanese girls are the best.

I am in Toronto where many Asian people are living together (Chinese-Korean-Viet-Jap and so on). Most Korean man in here date with Japanese girls. I dated one Japanese boy before and he told me Japanese girls pay for herself on a date. One time, I asked my ex-boyfriend (Japanese) to pay a little more (at that time, he was 7 years old than me and he was working while I was a student), i got mad. I was a bit confused since more Korean man won't mind about that. Japanese girls are more open to have a sex when they're dating. So that's why most young guys love to date with Japanese girls too (you know more young guys are crazy about sex!!)

I have many Chinese friends and some of my Chinese friends don't want to date with Chinese girls because they told me that Chinese girls are very controlling nowadays. They also told me in order to date a Chinese girl, they need a "car" and "money". No car then no girlfriend.

I don't know but that's what I heard from several Chinese guy friends I have lol Most Chinese guys seem to date with either Korean or Japanese girls in here. They told me they are more submissive?

I also was surprised when I heard from my friend that Chinese man cook and do housework at home because it's very uncommon in Korea. Most Korean girls cook and do housework in Korea. My mom does; my aunts does; my grand-mom does; and so on... I think it's same for Japanese.

I did not see many pretty Chinese girls but some are very pretty and some are very ugly. I found that most Chinese have bigger face than most Korean and Japanese.... Most Chinese do have bigger eyes too but I personally like Asian eyes with sharp line than Asian eyes with big double eyelids, especially for guys. So, personally big eyes are not a option for my favor. I don't know why more Asian people are crazy with western-looks (big eyes, big nose). And, most people think special about double-eyelids but to be honest most people in the world have double-eyelids. Black people, Latino people, Arab, Indian... only some groups in Asia don't have double-eyelids and also only few of them have nice looks with single eyelids. So, I think it is more unique.

Anyway, if I am a guy, I would go for Japanese girls>>Korean girls>Hong Kong girls> North Chinese> Mainland South Chinese.

I know that most south Chinese have big eyes with darker skin and are quite short. But personally, I prefer North Chinese looks (sharp eyes, tall and smooth skins).

Nov 6, 2014 01:38
GUEST44227 I am a southern Chinese girl, now living in the US and I take offense to all the comments we are rather dark and do not pay on dates, and basically everything else. First I would like to say you cannot generalize an entire race, even if you've interacted with that race before, because there are people of all types in every race. Pretty, ugly, clean, dirty, lazy, hard working, slutty, conservative, independent, submissive, and so on.

But I would like to clarify that I can cook and I think I'm rather clean. Also I live in a high Asian tourist attraction spot (Hawaii) and I do not think my fashion sense is as bad as the Japanese tourist women I see all the time, even my white stepfather says so. Like really, a hoodie w/ a maxi skirt then socks with crocs?

And of course, there are variants, but I am naturally rather pale, and I have natural double eyelids. I'm also short, but that is because during my growing years, I did not sleep for more than 6 hrs per day usually, and I never drank milk, because my mom is 167 cm. Also I think of relationships as partnership, so I don't expect my dates to pay all the time. I'm working towards a successful career of my own and would hate to rely on my future husband for all my expenses. Yes, I would like someone who is successful, but only about as much as I am at least, and gold digging isn't really my thing. And I'm also rather conservative, in both my dress and sexual habits.

And about plastic surgery: I don't really like plastic surgery, I mean, isn't make up already enough? I know I'm not the prettiest, but I also don't like to wear makeup often, because if you date someone , you're gonna have to reveal your bare face sometime, why not on the first meeting, so they don't think you get uglier w/out makeup, but prettier w/ make up. And I have a korean classmate (a girl) and she has rather small eyes, w/out double eyelids. She's become obsessed with her outward appearance lately, clothes and such, and heavily edits her "selfies". Also I think she's kind of bitchy.

And I'm not really into the Korean beauty thing. Honestly the girls look really fake in a weird way, like they look like dolls/babies. The circle lenses are freaky and they are too obsessed with looking young. Which I don't get, like why would a 20 something yr wold women want to have the features of a 3 month old?

As for dating preferences, I don't have much experience (as I've said, conservative) but I think it's not what race you get with, but what type of person you get with. So I think Japanese, Chinese, and Korean men can be all attractive, but also all of them can be ugly. Just depends.

Damn that was a long post
Dec 27, 2014 03:31
GUEST54108 Wow, this thread is eye-opening.

I'm a native Chinese and now live in Beijing and here you find tons of Korean girls. They usually wear strong make up, but most of them do have a good taste of fashion - Korean fashion though, they dress pretty much the same. They rarely talks to Chinese man around them unless they have to.

I actually like western women better, I dated a American girl before. She was independent but at the same time nicely caring as well. She would looking into my eyes and tell me she likes me, I like that outpouring way of showing affection. However, Chinese girls are more introvert and timid in relationships, they usually dont know what they are looking for in a man, and they seldom tell you that they love you. And some of them actually believe that if they show signs of affection for the guys they are with, they will somehow lose their control over the relationship. That's just blatant distortedness.

Mar 18, 2015 18:56
GUESTASDFGHJKL; I think he's right though, a lot of korean girls do have small eyes and big heads. I'm a girl, and a lot of my friends are korean, but not every korean is pretty, sorry, but the truth hurts
Mar 24, 2015 22:04
GUEST65986 just go back in time and watch korean movies...back when people couldnt afford plastic surgery and youll c how koreans celebs were all ugly until they all suddenly decided to all look like barbies and kens same goes for the japs that started plastic surgery
Apr 7, 2015 20:54
Korean women and Chinese women are both beautiful and have stunning complexion. They only differ in their cultures.
Apr 25, 2015 23:47
GUEST72170 Yes it is true. I am Chinese and I agree on your point. In modern China, Chinese women rules the family and we are tend to control men before and after marriage, well maybe Chinese women are the most insure ones about relationship because Chinese men cheat a lot. In a cultural thing I think. That's why guys prefer Japanese and Korean girls more.
Page 9 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: The difference between Chinese and South Korean women is:
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code