Menu
It is painful to get married!
Oct 14, 2008 02:26
  • JIMMYB
"It is painful to get married!" This is a bridegroom's suggestion to all those who haven't get married. Why did he give such a weird suggestion? He was "tortured" by his friends when they teased him on wedding night. Being disguised as a "bunny", this pathetic bridegroom had to run on a busy street to tell everyone that he got married. This is how his friends teased him.

Joking the bridal chamber is an old Chinese tradition. But I never saw such a pathetic bridegroom before. Here comes the bridegroom.

Pthotos are from the internet.

No.1 Little bunny.

Oct 14, 2008 02:28
  • JIMMYB
No.2

Oct 14, 2008 02:30
  • JIMMYB
No.3 He successfully drew the attention from the public.

Oct 14, 2008 03:40
What we call a stag do can be a be hurtful to ones pride, I thanfully managed to enjoy mine without too many problems although one lady claimed she slept with me, which was a lie, I did dance with her but that was all, I went home on my own quite drunk I admit but sober enough to know what happended.
I should say stag does take part up to a week before the wedding because it is best to get married with a clear head.
Alan
Oct 14, 2008 03:54
GUESTSMART ONLY IF YOUR BRIDE IS A FILIPINO GIRL... HA HA... it means you end up supporting the whole Filipino village... hahahahahaa LOL
Oct 14, 2008 10:27
  • JSUMMERS83
I guess this is the reason why it's important to choose your groomsmen wisely...
Oct 14, 2008 20:45
  • BBQQ
I guess this is the reason why it's important to choose your groomsmen wisely...

Jsummer, maybe you don't know that groomsmen and bridesmaids are teased too. Sometimes, they "suffer" more than the brides and grooms.
Oct 19, 2008 22:46
  • KEVIN0518
OMG! That's too embarrassing! Who made this crazy idea? That groom is pathetic.

Jsummer, maybe you don't know that groomsmen and bridesmaids are teased too. Sometimes, they "suffer" more than the brides and grooms.

BBQQ, a source said that a bridesmaid was sexually assaulted by some guys at her best friend's wedding ceremony. Finally, she appealed those guys to the court.
Oct 20, 2008 21:56
  • YVONNE
Hmm, my best friend is going to marry soon. I am thinking how to tease them on their wedding night. Maybe, I can imitate this, haha.
Post a Reply to: It is painful to get married!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code