Menu
Travelling from Hong Kong to Foshan, best method?
Jul 25, 2011 21:51
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST52407

Hi can someone please advise where to get the ferry to Foshan from Hong Kong

Both China ferry terminal and hk-macau ferry terminal has ferries to Foshan.
Jul 26, 2011 02:51
GUEST61678 I want to travel from Hong Kong to Foshan can you guide me if any bus service and if so which place in HK I can pick the bus
Jul 26, 2011 21:15
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST61678

I want to travel from Hong Kong to Foshan can you guide me if any bus service and if so which place in HK I can pick the bus

There are so many bus companies operating so many buses from Hong Kong to Foshan. I googled and found several pick-up points of a certain company, but I'm not clear about the departure time.
Yuen Long, phone 00852-60987297; prince edward mtr station, phone 00852-27391728; shatin, phone 00852-16089072... You may have difficulities in finding out these bus stations.

An easier way to go from Hong Kong to Foshan: take Hong Kong MTR to Luohu, pass the border and take a bus from the nearby long-distance bus stations to Foshan.
Or you can just go to HK macau ferry terminal or Central Terminal to take a ferry to Foshan.
Last edited by BL2022: Jul 26, 2011 21:15
Aug 29, 2011 11:41
GUESTSU My family will go to foshan on October, I have 1 small kid travel ing with us, so please suggest the most convenient way to travel to Hongkong from foshan.

Do we need to get off from a car/train to process the immigration? If yes, how long does it approximately take if we cannot speak Chinese ?
Aug 29, 2011 20:32
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSU

My family will go to foshan on October, I have 1 small kid travel ing with us, so please suggest the most convenient way to travel to Hongkong from foshan.

Do we need to get off from a car/train to process the immigration? If yes, how long does it approximately take if we cannot speak Chinese ?

If have a kid, I recommend you travel from Foshan to Hong Kong by train. The immigration is processed before boarding, so you need to get to the railway station at least 45 minutes before the train departure. The ticket from Foshan to HK is HKD210 for an adult and HKD105 for a kid aging 5-9.
Sep 30, 2011 07:49
GUEST31135 Hi,

How long is it to travel from Hong Kong to Foshan? I want to go to the Yip Man & Wong Fei Hung museums. Whhich is best to go to? IS there hotels nearby?
Oct 9, 2011 20:50
GUESTERT hi! i'll be arriving in hong kong on the 20th would like to know how to go from Hong Kong to Foshan? i'll probably be using ferry or train or bus which is much better? how about the price difference? i'll be staying in Carriana Hotel in Foshan.. thanks!
Oct 10, 2011 01:20
GUESTLEO
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTERT

hi! i'll be arriving in hong kong on the 20th would like to know how to go from Hong Kong to Foshan? i'll probably be using ferry or train or bus which is much better? how about the price difference? i'll be staying in Carriana Hotel in Foshan.. thanks!

There is a train per day From Hong Kong Hung Kom railway station to foshan.
THere is also direct bus from Hong Kong to Foshan, operated by the travel agencies.
Oct 13, 2011 11:52
GUESTELANGO [quote=GUESTFIRSTT TIMER,49811]I am travelling to Foshan in December. This is my first trip to China. I arrive in Hong Kong and I need to find my way to Foshan on my own to attend a friends wedding.

What I need to know is, which method of transport is the easiest and quickest from HK airport. If there is a direct bus or ferry that would be the best, but if there isn't, I presume I will have to travel to Central Hong Kong then first.

I look forward to your response. As a first timer to China, any travel tips? I hear lots of stories of counterfeit money being exchanged etc. Thank you.[/quote]
Oct 13, 2011 22:38
  • CHERRY07
GUESTELANGO,

Go to Hung Hom to take train to Foshan.

Train number: T804. It departs at 10:42 and arrives at 13:22 in Foshan.

Ticket price: HK$145 for an adult and HK$73 for kids.
Page 9 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Travelling from Hong Kong to Foshan, best method?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code